Offensive tackle
Lawrenceville, Georgia
Central Gwinnett
View Map
Ht:6'6"
Wt:260 lbs
Class:2016 (High School)

E.J. Price

https://rivals.yahoo.com/tennessee/...rice-154911;_ylt=Ai9YG4Cvb8TiF_.b2b39t_eqt5B4

E.J Price - Hudl

Vols offered.

Last edited:
Ron will you put that he's 6'6" 260 in the op? Sorry... OCD

"Just got off the phone with 4-star offensive lineman EJ Price and he's starting to narrow some things down. He has offers from all over the place but says his top 10 right now is Auburn, UGA, Michigan, FSU, LSU, South Carolina, Clemson, Vandy, Tennessee, Ohio State in no order."

"I'll have a story on him tomorrow about Tennessee and his interest and he is really looking forward to getting up to Knoxville to check things out. He plans to be at the junior day in March. He will be visiting other schools in between now and then, but just wanted to give the heads up."

-Fortenberry

Reactions: 6 people
"Just got off the phone with 4-star offensive lineman EJ Price and he's starting to narrow some things down. He has offers from all over the place but says his top 10 right now is Auburn, UGA, Michigan, FSU, LSU, South Carolina, Clemson, Vandy, Tennessee, Ohio State in no order."

"I'll have a story on him tomorrow about Tennessee and his interest and he is really looking forward to getting up to Knoxville to check things out. He plans to be at the junior day in March. He will be visiting other schools in between now and then, but just wanted to give the heads up."

-Fortenberry
Vandy?

"I've been talking to a couple of other recruits that have been to Tennessee and a couple of players that are committed there," Price said. "They just say that it's a great place and they love the atmosphere up there. They just told me it's somewhere I need to visit and I've been hearing a lot of good things about it. I'm going to try and make it up there for the junior day in March."

"I've been talking to Venzell Boulware. I talk to him and he's one of the main people I've been talking to and he's been recruiting me really hard," Price explained. "I know he's committed there and so of course he's going to have a little bias. But, I'm just interested in checking them out and since I'm keeping all my options up there and I've heard a lot of good things about the program I want to visit."

"They also recently signed Alvin Kamara and he had come by the Rising Seniors thing and so I got to chat with him for al title bit and talk to him about a few things," Price added. "He loves it up there. He loves the atmosphere. A lot of people are just saying a lot of god things about it so I just want to get up there and see it for myself."

"I definitely see them as a program on a rise and it's not just because they won their last few games," Price explained. "I really try not to make my judgements off of recent wins because I look at it as a lot of things can change between now and when I come out in the class of 2016. If they continue to be on the rise and they win a lot of games there could be more coaching changes. Or it could go the opposite way where they don't win and lose coaches that way. Or they could lose players that go to the league. "So, I try not to build my judgement off of this season or even last season. I'm going to look at the lineups when it's time to make my decision and see what schools best fit me."

-VQ

Reactions: 5 people
Yeah uga buddy mine text me yesterday afternoon he tweeted his commitment. Not a shocker tho

Coach Sale did a great job with Price.. big pickup.

Not saying he didn't have to put work in but let's be honest the pressure to stay in state is there and to get alot of these guys all uga has to do is just be in on them in early stages and just be persistent throughout the process.

Not saying he didn't have to put work in but let's be honest the pressure to stay in state is there and to get alot of these guys all uga has to do is just be in on them in early stages and just be persistent throughout the process.

Some of these kids are smart enough to see that CMR squanders talent. No one does less with more. He's as worst as Les Miles

Reactions: 2 people
I don't put too much wait in the commitment at this point. Legit interest in vols and long way to go. We will continue to try here.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back