'15 VA OL Chance Hall (UT commit 7/3/14)

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
CHANCE-HALL-140402-PRO.JPG

Offensive tackle
Roanoke, Virginia
Northside
View Map
Ht:6'4"
Wt:290 lbs
Class:2015 (High School)

Chance Hall - Yahoo! Sports

Chance Hall

Chance Hall - Hudl

Vols offered per his twitter. He was a DT but has switched to playing OL and has done well at some camps so I'm assuming he was offered as an OL. Farrell has a video breakdown from Rivals Charlotte camp saying he is a little raw at OL but has huge upside and has the potential to be a real road grader.

"It was a big change for me, but I feel like I adapted pretty well over the season," he said. "In a way, since I know a lot about the defensive line, I feel like it helps me. That gives me a little bit of an advantage."

Hall, who is ranked as the No. 27 senior in his home state, said that some schools are giving him the choice on which side of the ball to play - and he noted that he loves both - but he is focused on improving as an offensive lineman right now.

"This is my first camp playing offensive line, so I'm really looking forward to learning some technique and trying one-on-ones for the first time," he said before impressing Rivals.com national recruiting analyst Mike Farrell with his physicality during the drills.

"Everybody is the same to me right now," he noted. "Hopefully I'll start narrowing it down to a top five at the beginning of my football season."

-Rivals

rumors swirling he may commit to the orange today.

Fortenberry says we have "good momentum"

Hmmmm. Looking at his timeline on 247, it does look like UT would have a shot with 2 recent UOVs. The CBs are 100% for UVA.

Probably stays instate.

We like this guy better than Venzell Boulware or Marquell Harrell?

He does look like ore of a OG than an OT right now. IMO Harrell would be the better get, but that kid is all over the place recruiting wise. Not sure the staff would feel good about taking him and it sticking.

Reactions: 1 person
Working in the building as a teacher, I would be surprised he picks Tn. He likes UVA and that's what he talks about. I did mention how much fun 100000 + fans going nuts would be.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back