'17 TN ATH Amari Rodgers (Clemson commit)

PassedOutAwake

R.I.P RichRollin
4_1116997.jpg

Athlete, Running Back, Safety
Knoxville, TN (Knoxville Catholic)
Ht: 5-9 | Wt: 175

Amari Rodgers
Amari Rodgers - Hudl

Legacy: Son of Tee Martin

No offers yet

Daddy is in Southern California. He is in Knoxville. Guessing not a close relationship with daddy. I'm guessing if he is scholarship worthy. He lands at UT.

Tells you a lot about Tee.

Always suspected there are some issues here in Knoxville that his current wife doesn't like. May have influenced his decision to come back. Who knows, maybe his relationship with this kid is better than we think?

When Tee interviewed, it was said he had a local son here.

Lets keep comments here on the player. We all know that many college athletes have rather "active" social lives. There is no need to start down the wrong road here, especially with his son no doubt checking this thread out over time.

:eek:ffsoapbox:

Reactions: 14 people
The kid is a tremendous talent. He was the offensive MVP of the TN vs KY all star game in 8th grade. Overcame a collar bone break to see varsity playing time as a freshman. Regardless of his relationship with Tee, he has a very active and supportive stepfather here in Knoxville who has proven he is more than capable of feeling Tee's shoes as dad.

Reactions: 7 people
The kid is a tremendous talent. He was the offensive MVP of the TN vs KY all star game in 8th grade. Overcame a collar bone break to see varsity playing time as a freshman. Regardless of his relationship with Tee, he has a very active and supportive stepfather here in Knoxville who has proven he is more than capable of feeling Tee's shoes as dad.

Let me feel your shoes

Reactions: 8 people

Does his stepfather happen to be his coach as well?

Reactions: 1 person

Is this like one of those games where you feel an object blind-folded and guess what that object is? Suede, leather, rubber.....the suspense is killing me what type of shoe was Tee wearing?

Is this like one of those games where you feel an object blind-folded and guess what that object is? Suede, leather, rubber.....the suspense is killing me what type of shoe was Tee wearing?

The joke was on us. Tee was barefooted.

VN Store

Back