View Map
Ht:6'5"
Wt:195 lbs
Class:2016 (High School)

Miller Forristall - Yahoo! Sports

Miller Forristall

Miller Forristall - Hudl

Intruiging 2016 QB to visit this weekend

Class of 2016 Cartersville (Ga.) QB Miller Forristall will be visiting this weekend and Tennessee is the first major program to really show interest in him. He has been a standout performer at the last three events I've seen him at and should pick up some offers during the spring evaluation period. He's a big kid, about 6-foot-5 and is a pro-style all the way.

-Woody Wommack

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
GOLDEN ARM CHALLENGE: TOP PERFORMERS

10. QB MILLER FORRISTALL, CARTERSVILLE (GA.) (2016)
Forristall has really only been a full-time quarterback for a year and his ability as a passer seems to improve with each performance. He's not really on the radar of many schools yet, but with excellent showings at several events this spring, he's sure to catch the eye of programs going forward. He's stands tall in the pocket and has good footwork and he also throws a very catchable ball. Once he becomes more consistent and accurate, he should develop into an ideal pro-style passer.

-Rivals

Reactions: 2 people
RCS ATLANTA: Top Performers - Underclassmen

5. QB MILLER FORRISTALL, CARTERSVILLE, GA. (2016)
Forristall has had a good off-season thus far, and continued his strong play at Saturday's Rivals Camp Series stop in Atlanta. The 6-foot-4, 195-pounder has the quarterback look and benefits from his height. At times Forristall lets his mechanics break down or tries to rush his passes, but when he is on he threw as well as any of the quarterbacks in attendance. He has great pop in his arm and spun the football very well on the majority of his throws.

-Rivals

Reactions: 2 people
Adidas Georgia Showcase Top Performers

8. QB MILLER FORRISTALL, CARTERSVILLE (GA.) (2016)
Forristall stood out among the quarterbacks in attendance, and not just because of his 6-foot-6 frame. He delivers a very catchable ball and despite some inconsistencies when he really tries to put some extra zip on the ball, he has great arm strength. Forristall is just heading into his junior season, but has a lot of the traits that pro-style schemes are looking for at the next level.

-Rivals

VTO Atlanta

Cartersville 2016 quarterback Miller Forristall was the top quarterback and his performance earned him an invitation to the Rivals Camp Series event in Atlanta. Forristall towered over the other quarterbacks at six-foot-six and he was the most consistent performer in a talented group.

-Rivals

As my preference of Miller Lite is well documented on this website... you can just assume I want this guy to be a Vol. Shotgun a miller everytime miller throws a TD? anybody else in?

Might check him out sometime. Went to Cartersville a few short years ago. This kid hasn't started a game yet.

Forristall was at the O&W game...

"The facilities were top notch and so was everything else," the 6-foot-4, 195-pound rising junior said. "Coach Bajakian wanted to make sure I'm coming back this summer."

Like most quarterbacks, Forristall will have to camp with Tennessee for the Vols coaches to get a true idea of where he might stand on their board. "He wants to see me work out in person so I'll take another visit to June to work with and throw for the coaches," he said.

Now that he's on the Vols radar he's expecting to build a relationship going forward, and see the Vols on campus in Cartersville soon.

"The wide receivers coach gave me a tour of the facilities and said he will be coming down for spring ball," Forristall said. "So I will talk with him throughout the spring and then go from there."

-Rivals

VN Store

Back