Cornerback
Orlando, FL (West Orange)
Ht: 5-11 | Wt: 175
CLASS OF 2015

Jalen Julius

Jalen Julius - Yahoo! Sports

Jalen Julius - Hudl

Vols offered.

Has UF and tOSU offers as well. Moving up many teams boards. Good looking ATH on both sides of the ball. I like him better at CB.

Has UF and tOSU offers as well. Moving up many teams boards. Good looking ATH on both sides of the ball. I like him better at CB.

I'd honestly like to read your posts some day, seriously I would. But as long as you keep that same avatar it is going to be extremely difficult for me to tear my eyes away and pay any attention whatsoever to what you typed.

No. Wait I take that back. Do NOT get rid of that avatar. I beg you.

Reactions: 3 people
"I know they have a great tradition there," Julius said. "They don't like Florida at all and they have a young team with coach Jones. I'm looking forward to this fall to see what they bring. I hope to get up there this summer. I'm looking forward to trip."

"I like coach G," Julius said. "He seems like a hands on coach. I like that and I want that. It's someone I can relate too and trust. He's a players coach from what I can tell."

"I make plays," Julius said. "Sometimes when nothing is there I can make something out of nothing. I feel like I'm a playmaker, but I also work extremely hard. My game can always get better. I want to get my knowledge up because I want to know everything about football. I'm also working on getting bigger."

"Communications is important to me," "I want to get my degree and I want to be a sports broadcaster and be on ESPN one day. I also want to play early because I'm not looking to redshirt."

-VQ

The article calls him a RB so I'm assuming that's what UT is recruiting him to play.

I keep seeing Jason Julian when this thread pops up.. Some form a weird dyslexia I imagine...

UF now 39th in the nation in team rankings according to 247. If they lose Marcus Lewis, like HG predicts, they will fall to 50th. They would be .01 points higher than Arkansas State.

Muschump feelin dat heat.

Reactions: 1 person
UF now 39th in the nation in team rankings according to 247. If they lose Marcus Lewis, like HG predicts, they will fall to 50th. They would be .01 points higher than Arkansas State.

Seriously? I didn't realize how low they were

Muschump feelin dat heat.[/QUOTE]

This ****e means nothing in July.

Ray Ray commits tomorrow then A Thomas on Friday those should push the needle.

Staff expected him to workout at FNL he decided against it...they didn't even meet with him after. Cameron Knight will be processed next.

Check back in Feb to see how this class plays out. I'm predicting top 5
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Staff expected him to workout at FNL he decided against it...they didn't even meet with him after. Cameron Knight will be processed next.

Posted via VolNation Mobile[/QUOTE]

Top 5 in the mountain west

Top 5? Really depends on the season to get there. UF should definitely be top 10 every year. UF will always get theirs though.

Top 5 in the mountain west[/QUOTE]

Lol

The bigs start to fall tomorrow. Won't be outside top 15 long.

I doubt top 5 but top 10 likely. Bama FSU Auburn will be there. James Franklin is doing what we did last year and probably Texas A&M. Florida won't be there this year IMO.

I doubt top 5 but top 10 likely. Bama FSU Auburn will be there. James Franklin is doing what we did last year and probably Texas A&M. Florida won't be there this year IMO.[/QUOTE]

If we land the 5 instate 5* no way we aren't top 5 unless we go 3* the final 13 commits.

I doubt top 5 but top 10 likely. Bama FSU Auburn will be there. James Franklin is doing what we did last year and probably Texas A&M. Florida won't be there this year IMO.

If we land the 5 instate 5* no way we aren't top 5 unless we go 3* the final 13 commits.

What's gonna happen when WM is canned after the last game?

I don't know man. That's gonna be tough.

VN Store

Back