Weak-Side Defensive End
Panama City, FL (Bay)
Ht: 6-5 | Wt: 230 | 40: 4.62

Janarius Robinson
Scout.com: Janarius Robinson Profile
Janarius Robinson - Yahoo! Sports
Janarius Robinson - Hudl

Vols offered

I think if he gets an offer from FSU, thats where he will end up. Bay High kids love FSU. Its an hour and a half away and FSU has picked up some kids from there before. Burt Reed and a kicker come to mind.

How's it like living in Panama City, POA? Ever get tired of it?

Been tired of it. Its an illusion to tourist. During the winter theres nothing to do and every business that is open, is slow. Locals (out of HS) dont really go to the beach. Ive been ready to move back to TN for a long time, but theres a couple of things keeping me from pulling the trigger

Reactions: 1 person
Been tired of it. Its an illusion to tourist. During the winter theres nothing to do and every business that is open, is slow. Locals (out of HS) dont really go to the beach. Ive been ready to move back to TN for a long time, but theres a couple of things keeping me from pulling the trigger

Lived there for 4 years, on the city side. Fall and Winter there absolutely suck. Fortunately I was in my early 20's when I was there, the Spring and Summer's were always fun :good!:

Would Not want to live there these days though

Lived there for 4 years, on the city side. Fall and Winter there absolutely suck. Fortunately I was in my early 20's when I was there, the Spring and Summer's were always fun :good!:

Would Not want to live there these days though

Ive been here for about 20 years now. Grew up on the beach side, but now I live in St. Andrews. I avoid the beach side during spring now

Warrants can be tough. :)

JK

Panama City is pretty lame. Why I stay in Okaloosa county. It's FSU & BAMA country here. Shame really, Butch is trying to start a pipeline here though.

Will camp at UT June 14. Reiterated how shocked he was to get offered by UT. A number of big time schools showing interest. Per scout

Reactions: 1 person
Will camp at UT June 14. Reiterated how shocked he was to get offered by UT. A number of big time schools showing interest. Per scout

There's talent here, No doubt. Hopefully we can get some pipelines started here. I know POA agrees.

This.

Two trips to Tally in two weeks.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The kids at his school love FSU. Theres actually a restaurant around the corner from his school called Tally-Ho, and thats where everyone goes to eat for lunch.

He also has a pic on his twitter (before the offer) that says something like "One day ill play for this school" and its an FSU pic.

The kids at his school love FSU. Theres actually a restaurant around the corner from his school called Tally-Ho, and thats where everyone goes to eat for lunch.

PC was always a Nole pipeline during the Bowden days but Bama the last 5-7 years Bama has gotten most of the top players.

2016 is going to be a monster year instate for Noles.

He also has a pic on his twitter (before the offer) that says something like "One day ill play for this school" and its an FSU pic.
Posted via VolNation MobilePC was always a Nole pipeline during the Bowden days but Bama the last 5-7 years Bama has gotten most of the top players.

2016 is going to be a monster year instate for Noles.

Posted via VolNation Mobile

I can only think of 1 kid from PC that went to Bama. Eddie Williams. But he went to Arnold High. Arnold did have a kid walk on to FSU in 04 (teammate of mine). But Bay High kids def like FSU. (Burt Reed and others).

Mosley High = UF fans
Bay = FSU fans
Arnold = FSU/UF/Bama fans
Rutherford = Bama/FSU? I think

“I especially look forward to visiting Tennessee because they were the first to offer me. I’m looking forward to meeting them,” he said.

-scout

Reactions: 3 people
“They were the first people that reached out to me, so I had to get up here.”

Robinson, who claims a dozen offers, said he’s scheduled to return to Tennessee on Thursday with his family on the way to a family reunion in Toledo, Ohio, to learn even more about the Vols.

“I love it,” he said. “Actually, I’m going to get back up here Thursday. I’m coming back up here Thursday, and then we’re going to sit down with some academic people. (I am bringing) my family —*my mom, two of my aunts and an uncle.

“Actually, it was already a trip that I was planning to take (before Monday’s visit). I’m going to my family reunion in Toledo, Ohio, and you have to go through (Tennessee) to get there, so we’re just going to stop by.” He loves the facilities & coaches.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back