Marist School
View Map
Ht:6'6"
Wt:260 lbs
Class:2015 (High School)

Sage Hardin

Sage Hardin - Yahoo! Sports

Sage Hardin - Hudl

Visiting UT today per Fortenberry. Apparently his recruitment is starting to blow up.

Sage Hardin ‏@SageHardin75 20h
Had an unbelievable time at Tennessee today #brickbybrick #Vols pic.twitter.com/cuzkFpeIkp

Bj7CM6JIUAI4y_Q.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
RecruitingAJC: Tue 10:50pm This is getting interesting. Marist (Ga) OL @SageHardin75 just picked up an offer from Tennessee

Reactions: 3 people
Related to John Wesley Hardin?

Not that I'm aware, nephew to Kenneth and Robert Hardin, both UT alumni. Cousin is an engineering alumni. Pretty much 90% of my family is in Knoxville now. All migrated out there when they went to college and call it home now. Rest of us are still here in Memphis, where we all grew up.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm a little worried that some of these new offers going out to OL means that we aren't in good shape with our top targets, including #1, Richmond. I hope not, but am a little concerned with all of these new offers that the news on Richmond after the Bama visit is true. Anyone else feel the same?

I'm a little worried that some of these new offers going out to OL means that we aren't in good shape with our top targets, including #1, Richmond. I hope not, but am a little concerned with all of these new offers that the news on Richmond after the Bama visit is true. Anyone else feel the same?

I know people think I'm crazy, but as other OTs come off the board, new slow play option/offers will have to go out. As you said Richmond is #1 and obviously the one they are waiting on. I don't think McGirt was a take right now, but IMO he was a slow play option. He came off the board and the offer went out to Sage. IF he comes off the board, another one will go out. It's still quite a while till Sept. 9th, and this could play out several times between now and then.

VN Store

Back