'17 GA ATH DeAngelo Gibbs

All the sites list him as a WR but it sounds like he has great potential at DB. Is there such a thing as a DB that is to tall?

@Volquest_Paul: Look out for 2017 ATH @Delo923, nephew of former Vol Dale Carter. Already has offers from UT, UGA, FSU and more:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 16
"Actually, my uncle, Dale Carter, went there. I've been going to Tennessee ever since I was young, just going up there with him. I love the experience every single time that I've been," Gibbs said.

That's why when the Vols talked to him and offered at the halftime of the Lady Vols' game last weekend it was a pretty big deal to Gibbs.

"They told me call at halftime of the game because they weren't going to busy watching the game. I talked to coach Jones," Gibbs explained. "It was exciting because I was thinking I was going to talk to an assistant coach or a (defensive backs) coach and I got a chance to talk to the head coach and it's really exciting. It lets me know that they really care for me and really want me."

Gibbs said he grew up going to Tennessee games and said there's a different feeling from other schools when he's in Knoxville. "Tennessee, you can say it's different than any other school, it truly is. I actually like it because I have family that went there and every single time I go there it's something new," Gibbs said.

-VQ

Reactions: 6 people
getting this kid would be huge. how many freshman have offers from Baylor, Clemson, FSU, UGA, UK, SCAR and UT? Theres some big offers

Reactions: 2 people
#5 player overall #1 CB on 247. We are in on some top talent for '17. 5*s Johnson, Chandler, Gray, Stokes, Gibbs, and 4* Stevens.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back