'16 TX CB Bailey Phillips (Former UT commit 6/9/15)

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
4_1117812.jpg

Cornerback
Mesquite, TX (West Mesquite)
Ht: 5-9 | Wt: 165
CLASS OF 2016

Bailey Phillips

Bailey Phillips - Yahoo! Sports

Bailey Phillips Highlights - Hudl

Planning to be at the O&W game on April 12.

Justin Hopkins @JHopkins247
Hearing #ND and #Vols could be close to offering @WMrecruiting 2016 DB Bailey Phillips Bailey Phillips … @TomLoy247 @RyanCallahan247

bailey phillips

cornerback
5-8, 166 pounds
west mesquite (texas) high school
247sports composite rating: Four stars (no. 353 overall in 2016 class, no. 35 cornerback)

phillips, who’s the cousin of tennessee freshman defensive lineman dimarya mixon, visited the vols for the first time in april, and he received a scholarship offer from them while he was there. Phillips now holds offers from 10 teams, including clemson, houston, ucla, and wake forest. But some believe tennessee has emerged as the early favorite to land phillips, and 247sports’ justin hopkins reported wednesday that phillips could be ready to make a decision during or shortly after his trip to knoxville.

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe recruiting him as strictly a nickelback? Awfully short to be a CB...of course, he could grow still and end up 5'11"-6'.

Tennessee has earned a commitment from class of 2016 defensive back Bailey Phillips.

The 5-foot-9, 170-pounder committed to Butch Jones on Saturday at the conclusion of a 2-day visit.

"I'm just super excited to be a part of the program at Tennessee. I love the coaching staff and how the players make you feel like family. This visit definitely helped me solidify my choice. I love coach Martinez and coach Jones and I'm excited to play for them."

Phillips was offered by the staff in April and put themselves in a great position from that point. Since then, the three-star has added offers from Clemson, Wake Forest, SMU and others.

The Vols now have four commitments in the class of 2016 with the addition of Phillips.

boom!

Reactions: 10 people
Welcome Aboard the Big Orange Train Bailey!!!!!

Go VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on Becoming a VFL!!!!

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

VN Store

Back