'15 OH QB Joe Burrow

I really like his film! I think he will be one to watch his senior year.

I go to school in Athens. Seems crazy they have a D1 QB

I lived there from 2007-2010. Ohio University campus. Great place. I went to high school at Jackson. Just a half hour west. Played Athens in soccer twice a year. it is funny to see a D1 recruit from there. Was a kid around 2006ish who was on a D1 roster, a QB from Athens.
I still go back to Jackson and Athens quite a bit.
Wonder how legit this kid is? You should check out some games this fall.

I lived there from 2007-2010. Ohio University campus. Great place. I went to high school at Jackson. Just a half hour west. Played Athens in soccer twice a year. it is funny to see a D1 recruit from there. Was a kid around 2006ish who was on a D1 roster, a QB from Athens.
I still go back to Jackson and Athens quite a bit.
Wonder how legit this kid is? You should check out some games this fall.

Yea I'm from Cleveland area but am a junior at OU. I already know that these are the best years of my life haha.

If Vols remain interested I may check out a game, but often times I'm a bit busy on Friday and Saturday nights :). I guess this kids dad is the head coach of his team so you know he has the football IQ

Just committed to Ohio State

Ole Urbs did not want to wait. Maybe certain "issues" played into it. With UM, I doubt it. :p

It is interesting his last 4 CB predictions were to Iowa State. Maybe the TG "issues" did have them pull the trigger on this kid.

Last edited:
Or maybe Urbz wanted to cover his bases before he lost wa recruiting battle to the butcher.

Or maybe Urbz wanted to cover his bases before he lost wa recruiting battle to the butcher.

Could be. As big a UT fan as I am, it's tough for me to think UM would be intimidated to go head to head with our staff for a recruit if he really wanted him. Glanced at osu's board and they say that Burrow's numbers over the last 2 seasons of HS ball he has thrown for 7000 yards and 84 TDs. Kid's no slouch.

Could be. As big a UT fan as I am, it's tough for me to think UM would be intimidated to go head to head with our staff for a recruit if he really wanted him. Glanced at osu's board and they say that Burrow's numbers over the last 2 seasons of HS ball he has thrown for 7000 yards and 84 TDs. Kid's no slouch.

I wouldn't begin to think he was scared of butch, I'm not that naive... But they could've been tired of trying to get him on campus and him spurning them so far... Kid put up really nice numbers, anyone know more about that school?

Reminds me of Worley high school numbers.

I wouldn't begin to think he was scared of butch, I'm not that naive... But they could've been tired of trying to get him on campus and him spurning them so far... Kid put up really nice numbers, anyone know more about that school?

Reminds me of Worley high school numbers.

Looking at 247, Burrow actually had 94 TD tosses the last 2 years. Obviously the big difference between him and Worley would be Burrow also rushed for almost 1500 yards the last 2 years.

Looking at 247, Burrow actually had 94 TD tosses the last 2 years. Obviously the big difference between him and Worley would be Burrow also rushed for almost 1500 yards the last 2 years.

Seems like a solid prospect, doesn't get a lot of love from the recruiting sites. Decent film, looks fast enough to definitely keep defenses honest.

VN Store

Back