• Atlanta, GA (Westminster School)
  • Ht: 6-0 | Wt: 185
  • CLASS OF 2016
Rivals
Scout
YouTube

Vols offered today.

Reactions: 1 person
Dude is not afraid to stick his head in harms way, is he and hits low to might be elite recruit by 16.

Just posted a little while ago.

Stephen Hargis @StephenHargis · 50m

3/4 of McCallie's secondary were on the state 4x100 relay. The newbie is Atlanta transfer Nygel Edmonds, a 4-star prospect #bestofprepstour

I got to watch Nygel tonight at the McCallie-Baylor game (I'm a McCallie alum). He looked really good. He's definitely fast and there's a lot of talent there. He had Baylor's top receiver pretty well shut down the entire game. Guy only ended up with 2 or 3 receptions. Nick Tiano (Miss St commit) is Baylor's QB.

It'll be interesting to see how he develops. McCallie looks really good this year. They're 7-0 now after a 35-9 win over a now 5-1 Baylor team. Averaging 42 points per game

Also, as a side note, I got to watch McCallie's QB Javaughn Craig for the first time. Butch and Co showed some interest in him at a camp this summer. He really didn't pass much tonight because they have an outstanding RB that rushed for 250 something yards tonight and is already well over 1,000 for the season. But Craig is a great athlete. McCallie's offense is very very similar to what Auburn runs.

I know this might seem like a random bump, but it will give everyone something new to read or talk about.

Reactions: 3 people
This guy's recruitment seems to a little more quiet compared to other instate guys. Any reason why? Highly talented player, instate guy, good grades, position of need. I want him.

This guy's recruitment seems to a little more quiet compared to other instate guys. Any reason why? Highly talented player, instate guy, good grades, position of need. I want him.

Kid looks like a good one. I added him to my class projection the other day. Hope Butch decides to keep him instate.

Reactions: 1 person
I haven't heard anything on this kid, is he someone we are going after or is he pretty low on our CB board

I haven't heard anything on this kid, is he someone we are going after or is he pretty low on our CB board

I think the reality is this is the result of us being more selective with our DBs this cycle. We've already made a few guys priority targets ie Joejuan Williams, Nigel Warrior, Rontavius Groves (could play WR), Donte Vaughn, Khalil Ladler, possibly Edmonds etc.

I think the reality is this is the result of us being more selective with our DBs this cycle. We've already made a few guys priority targets ie Joejuan Williams, Nigel Warrior, Rontavius Groves (could play WR), Donte Vaughn, Khalil Ladler, possibly Edmonds etc.

*eg

You get an F in English :)

Reactions: 2 people

Want Taylor as well.

VN Store

Back