Lady Vols BB Recruiting

pKUWf.gif

Reactions: 8 people
Last I saw it was Jaime Nared, a top 5 player from Oregon, Alexa Middleton a top 30 shooting guard from Riverside and Kortney Dunbar another top 100 player from Illinois. The team ranking was somewhere around 5 but I don't remember exactly where at. If they can somehow get overall number one Aja Wilson they could wind up with the number one overall class.

Reactions: 2 people
We have a very good class. Just now depends on CHW coaching them up. Alexa Middleton is a beast.

Last I saw it was Jaime Nared, a top 5 player from Oregon, Alexa Middleton a top 30 shooting guard from Riverside and Kortney Dunbar another top 100 player from Illinois. The team ranking was somewhere around 5 but I don't remember exactly where at. If they can somehow get overall number one Aja Wilson they could wind up with the number one overall class.

What is the time frame for Aja Wilson to decide where she is going?

We have a very good class. Just now depends on CHW coaching them up. Alexa Middleton is a beast.

Coaching is the key, and if we don't start getting some, if won't be long before recruiting suffers. If Russell was the #1 recruit, what was Coats from SC. Yesterday, Russell couldn't have carried Coats jock, if she had one.

Yeah, yeah, I know who won the game.

All that is correct except Middleton is from Riverdale (Murfreesboro) not Riverside.
For the fall, 2014 class, we have Meme Jackson from Murfreesboro Blackman committed. What's in the water in Murfreesboro? LOADS of athletic talent there all the sudden! ...FB & BB

Coaching is the key, and if we don't start getting some, if won't be long before recruiting suffers. If Russell was the #1 recruit, what was Coats from SC. Yesterday, Russell couldn't have carried Coats jock, if she had one.

Yeah, yeah, I know who won the game.
Sorry but Tenn. has a excellent coach The players are getting better and better. They play a great game against SC. Recruiting will get better and better.

Reactions: 4 people
So since you have internet, you can google or go to ESPN Tennesse Lady Volunteers Recruiting:

2014 High School Girls' Basketball Recruits - Tennessee - ESPN

Not sure if you just wanted the names or some sort of discussion....

Reminds me of the seemingly endless "what channel is the game on?" posts every weekend during football season.

These yokels can't seem to Google their local TV listings, but can take the time to post the question.

Reactions: 1 person
Reminds me of the seemingly endless "what channel is the game on?" posts every weekend during football season.

These yokels can't seem to Google their local TV listings, but can take the time to post the question.

I see you caught my drift. :hi:

my girl cheers for the hs, she can do it all

and Me Me is a 15 signee,,,and she is real good, tall inside outside, handles the ball and D up..

I'm lucky to see alot of good sports teams as a cheer dad

Last edited:
Jannah Tucker will also play with the the team next fall. She was a top 10 high school player last year.

Reactions: 1 person
Sorry, but Bernice King won't be enrolling. She is too busy fighting with Dexter.

VN Store

Back