Bethesda, MD (Quince Orchard)
Ht: 6-1 | Wt: 282 | 40: 4.90

Adam McLean - Yahoo! Sports
Adam McLean
Adam McLean - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN
Adam McLean - - Hudl - Hudl

*Next Level* ‏@MoneyMakeinAdam 1h
Just Received my 28th offer from Tennessee #VolNation #blessed

From Dews area and seems to be friends with Jack Jones. Said he plans to visit in June

Last edited:
Looks like another good one.

Great job on the OP POA. Wish everyone would include all the profile links and info. :good!:

Reactions: 1 person
Would love to steal this one from Franklin.

Unless he can be an elite OT, no thanks. That's the only position I'm even remotely worried about with recruiting. If we can sign 2 OTs this cycle, then there will be no worries in recruiting anymore for me.

Can you ever have enough good defensive linemen in the SEC? Especially considering our terrible luck with injuries?

Can you ever have enough good defensive linemen in the SEC? Especially considering our terrible luck with injuries?

No you can't. It's like elite playmakers, you take all of them that want to come and the numbers will work out in the future due to competition. Our d-line isn't in great shape depth wise. We have one DT over 300 pounds in Sawyers. Sauls could also play at 300 pounds, but I'm pretty sure he's under that weight right now. Now, go look at how many top SEC teams play with one DT over 300 pounds. I'm going to say without looking that the number is zero.

DT recruiting is just ridiculous.

One of the toughest positions to stockpile elite players at and we're soon going to have to start turning kids away.

VN Store

Back