'15 VA WR Quincy Watts

WR
Virginia Beach, VA
Ocean Lakes

5'11"
175 lbs

Vols offered

Kinda surprised at that one just because it seems like we won't be taking all that many WR's this cycle and given some of the other guys we are already in on. Dude is fast though, helps to have your track coach living under the same the roof. The more offers that roll in the more likely it'll become that he thinks about leaving the state but I'm a little surprised he hasn't committed to UVA yet.

Kinda surprised at that one just because it seems like we won't be taking all that many WR's this cycle and given some of the other guys we are already in on. Dude is fast though, helps to have your track coach living under the same the roof. The more offers that roll in the more likely it'll become that he thinks about leaving the state but I'm a little surprised he hasn't committed to UVA yet.

This is probably one of those "we're going to recruit you. Come to camp this summer and if you ball out, you can commit to UT" offers.

His rivals profile has him going to a diff highschool than ocean lakes. Is that old info or new?

His rivals profile has him going to a diff highschool than ocean lakes. Is that old info or new?

As far as I know it's not old or new, it's just wrong. I know he's been at OL his first three years and I seriously doubt he'd transfer now and, even if he planned to, I don't think it would happen at some point in the middle of the year. Besides the fact that I have no idea why he'd want to, OL is one of the best teams in the area/state and Landstown is terrible now a days. Their heyday was back when Percy Harvin was there.

Hey wU ... I mean "Crime Dog"... I was a huge fan of the Braves in the 90's, but then I canceled cable and spent the next decade earning a master's degree and working full-time and haven't really reconnected with the Braves. But it was a nice memory seeing McGriff there...

mcgruff.jpg

IMO

Reactions: 2 people
Hey wU ... I mean "Crime Dog"... I was a huge fan of the Braves in the 90's, but then I canceled cable and spent the next decade earning a master's degree and working full-time and haven't really reconnected with the Braves. But it was a nice memory seeing McGriff there...

Sounds like you're not a B4L like you need to be. Time to get reconnected :)

But yeah man, I'm a huge Braves fan. Glad I could bring back some good memories

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back