Wt:191 lbs

Scout.com: Hunter Dale Profile
Hunter Dale - Yahoo! Sports
Hunter Dale
Hunter Dale - - Hudl - Hudl

Hunter Dale ‏@HunterD_1 1h
Just picked up my 13th offer from Tennessee!! Blessed!🙏
#GOVOLS

Shea Dixon posted Dale wants to play Cb but most teams project him at S.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Three-star rising senior safetyHunter Dale*of John Curtis Christian High School in River Ridge, La., a former Nebraska commitment, posted on his Twitter account Sunday that he's planning to visit Tennessee on Thursday.

Don't think he has an offer, does he? I'd guess they are done at Safety if they really did back off McGraw several weeks ago.

Defensive back Hunter Dale is on campus today and will be here for the weekend. He has a top three of Tennessee, Florida and Oregon.

-Fortenberry

CBJ is going after taller DB's

Anyone under 5'10 is pretty suspect in the SEC anymore, of course there are exceptions but they (smaller player) has to bring the wood on day one. LSU started going big in the secondary 6 years ago, although there are some smaller player that they sign... they have to be able to play on day one... bigger players like Simon were given time to develop.

368085_la.jpg

Patrick Peterson is fairly large for a NFL CB, LSU is going bigger than that as you can see from that pic. Eventually, my guess as we are starting to slowly see the defenses adjust... schools will go to small wide receiver packages. There are very few sub 5'10 projects. Having at least one larger CB is almost a must Robinson shutdown Mike Williams against TAM, not sure it would have turned out that way with a 5'10 guy on him.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back