'15 GA OL Venzell Boulware (UT Signee 2/4/15)

PassedOutAwake

R.I.P RichRollin
4_1239914.jpg

Offensive tackle
Fairburn, Georgia
Creekside
View Map
Ht:6'4"
Wt:280 lbs

Venzell Boulware
Venzell Boulware - Yahoo! Sports
Venzell Boulware - Hudl

Teammate of Berry Twins, Jayson Stanley and Marquell Harrell.

UT offered

Was wondering if UT was going to offer. Noticed he's been picking up some good offers recently.

I would be stoked to land all of the Creekside boys. Already have the Berry Bros, just need Stanley, Harrell and Boulware

Hey Ron, how does Rivals and other sites evaluate Olineman? It seems like a lot of these guys have big time offers but have been slapped with a pretty modest rating. Do most wait to see the offers/camps and then make a huge ratings jump?

Hey Ron, how does Rivals and other sites evaluate Olineman? It seems like a lot of these guys have big time offers but have been slapped with a pretty modest rating. Do most wait to see the offers/camps and then make a huge ratings jump?

Evaluating OL appears to be really difficult, especially for these recruiting services. It's also still pretty early for ratings in the '15 class. It's pretty common for Juniors, in Jan/Feb/March, to pick up a ton of offers when they had few or none before. What happens is their junior film gets out there, they go to junior days and camps and their stock starts to soar. It's not just OL either, this happens at all positions.

Tons on Boulwares in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia and Florida and that last name has produced numerous great football talents. Any relation to the many other Boulwares that played football in the south? Michael and Peter are from South Carolina and played at FSU. The Vols had a Robert Boulware from North Carolina. They had a girl cousin who went to MTSU in Murfreesboro around 2005 (she was super good looking by the way) just wondering if this is yet another cousin or something.....

Last edited:
Seen this guy play a couple of times last year.Big, fast and gets to the second level in a bad mood.One of my favorite jr. lineman.This guy is always downfield and always cleaning up the pile.Def. want love his game.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
would love to see him slide inside and get a look at Guard.. explodes off the ball really well

I think this kid is atheletic enough to be a DT .He moves like a kid that weighs 180 not 280.He was running in front of one of the Berry twins for 50 or60 yrds down field on like a 70 yd td. I couldnt imagine this kid after being in our sc for a couple of years with Lawson .Lock this kid up Butch

Last edited:
"I really didn't have any expectations but they really surprised me. I didn't really expect it to look that good. The facilities, I didn't expect them to be that good," Boulware said. "The stadium was really nice. It was one of the biggest stadiums I had ever seen."

The 6-foot-4, 295-pound versatile offensive lineman spent time with Tennessee head coach Butch Jones, offensive line coach Don Mahoney and offensive quality control coach and former Vol Anthony Parker.

"They told me they need some depth and need more linemen," Boulware said. "They said if I came there I would be walking into a good situation."

On Mahoney:

"He's a real disciplined coach and really enforces everything they are trying to get done," Boulware said. "It definitely helped them. They moved up," Boulware said.

-VQ

Plans to be at O&W game. Check this kid's offer list. Insane....

Reactions: 3 people
"I really didn't have any expectations but they really surprised me. I didn't really expect it to look that good. The facilities, I didn't expect them to be that good," Boulware said. "The stadium was really nice. It was one of the biggest stadiums I had ever seen."

The 6-foot-4, 295-pound versatile offensive lineman spent time with Tennessee head coach Butch Jones, offensive line coach Don Mahoney and offensive quality control coach and former Vol Anthony Parker.

"They told me they need some depth and need more linemen," Boulware said. "They said if I came there I would be walking into a good situation."

On Mahoney:

"He's a real disciplined coach and really enforces everything they are trying to get done," Boulware said. "It definitely helped them. They moved up," Boulware said.

-VQ

Plans to be at O&W game. Check this kid's offer list. Insane....

I stated earlier I love the way this kid plays.Very very active gets to the second level in a hurry and in a bad mood.Other than Richmond this kid is my favorite this cycle

Come on to Rocky Top son,play in the Real Orange block for some stud running backs and for the QB to hit one of the many 5* recievers!!

VN Store

Back