Your top 3

Ertel

ok so lets day u find an old lamp and inside it is a recruiting genie and he will make your top 3 favorite commits sign with your school of choice. whos it gonna be?

for me its

Drew Richmond- top player in our state. Huge need at his position in the upcoming years and hopefully he would get the ball rolling with other instate guys like mcmillon and smith.

Mckenzie- hes a legacy, hes a top 25 player in the country and hes actually ALREADY a dt and not a wr that people want to turn into one. kid is a future 5 star and would be an immediate impact player.

Gibson- hes the perfect qb for our system and likely the day one starter if we landed him and that is no disrespect to dobbs or fergie this kid is just special. plus you land gibson and you open up windowd with other big time play makers like campbell. campbell opens up the window with damien harris and so on.

what say you volnation?

Reactions: 5 people
Trenton Thompson, Biggie Marshall, and Drew Richmond. Really like our chances with Mckenzie, so I would like to think he's ours either way.

Trenton Thompson, Biggie Marshall, and Drew Richmond. Really like our chances with Mckenzie, so I would like to think he's ours either way.

yeah i think we land richmond and mckenzie both so i guess i probably wasted my wishes...

Preston Williams, Cecil Cherry, Andrew Butcher

h575DD914

was kind of a joke, I got what he meant. still not sure why if you had a hypothetical genie, you would spend your wishes on things you already had. I wouldn't wish to still be a slow, average height grad student..

Trent Thompson: Monster

Josh Rosen: The best high school QB I've seen in quite some time.

George Campbell: Alongside Preston? Filthy

Gibson, Richmond, Mckenzie, Deberry up there too.

was kind of a joke, I got what he meant. still not sure why if you had a hypothetical genie, you would spend your wishes on things you already had. I wouldn't wish to still be a slow, average height grad student..

You win. haha.

ok so lets day u find an old lamp and inside it is a recruiting genie and he will make your top 3 favorite commits sign with your school of choice. whos it gonna be?

for me its

Drew Richmond- top player in our state. Huge need at his position in the upcoming years and hopefully he would get the ball rolling with other instate guys like mcmillon and smith.

Mckenzie- hes a legacy, hes a top 25 player in the country and hes actually ALREADY a dt and not a wr that people want to turn into one. kid is a future 5 star and would be an immediate impact player.

Gibson- hes the perfect qb for our system and likely the day one starter if we landed him and that is no disrespect to dobbs or fergie this kid is just special. plus you land gibson and you open up windowd with other big time play makers like campbell. campbell opens up the window with damien harris and so on.

what say you volnation?

What if I used one wish to get all three? I still have two left, so could I get more recruits?

Reactions: 1 person

for me its

what say you volnation?

Ditto. McKenzie, Gibson, and Richmond in that order.

We won't have them until February 2015.

But, to play along...

Shameik Blackshear (DE)
Martez Ivey (OL)
Josh Rosen (QB)

VN Store

Back