'16 SC OL Javon Kinlaw

I hope Caleb has a great career. Seemed like a great young man. Wish we could have found room for him.

Lot of panic on here for not offering...I'm guilty...Butch didn't...why he's Butch.

This kid is a JUCO DE at Jones County JC in MS. UT offered on 10/25. He was an Army AA and signed with USCe out of HS.

Bama has offered. The impression some have is that he is still leaning towards heading to USCe.

From 247 (Callahan):

Not sure how far along they are in Kinlaw's recruitment, but Tennessee has offered and I'm sure would love to get a visit from him. We'll hopefully know more about where the Vols might stand in that one within the next week or two, but I have heard his name as a guy Tennessee at least is pursuing.

prob grades like most of the kids

he enrolled in JC last jan so he will have 3 years to play in college. will graduate next summer

Thanks that is why I was asking. I am still confused. Leaving HS early to enroll in a juco seems extremely odd.

Thanks that is why I was asking. I am still confused. Leaving HS early to enroll in a juco seems extremely odd.

yeah I'm not sure how but I did read a recruiting bit from 2015 that said he had academic work to do before enrolling at USC, so he may have done the necessary coursework to graduate early but didnt have the GPA. i graduated about a half yr before my class, lots of kids who are interested in football/sports, working, or the military can get on a "work at your own pace" type curriculum when they turn sophomores/JRs/SRs if they express interest in graduating early.

If you remember, Justin Martin did the exact same thing. I guess he dropped out of high school, got his GED, then enrolled in a JUCO December of what would have been his senior year in high school.

If you remember, Justin Martin did the exact same thing. I guess he dropped out of high school, got his GED, then enrolled in a JUCO December of what would have been his senior year in high school.

Thanks for posting. I didn't remember that.

This kid is a JUCO DE at Jones County JC in MS. UT offered on 10/25. He was an Army AA and signed with USCe out of HS.

Bama has offered. The impression some have is that he is still leaning towards heading to USCe.

From 247 (Callahan):

Any school have a pipeline to that college?

VN Store

Back