Ht:6'1"
Wt:175 lbs
40:4.4 secs
Class:2015 (High School)

Darius Slayton - Yahoo! Sports

Darius Slayton

Darius Slayton - Hudl

Vols offered per OrangeVenom.

Look for UT to offer Slaytons teammate Micah Abernathy soon.... Abernathys whole family loves Butch Jones and staff brother is RDA4

Reactions: 2 people
Darius Slayton ‏@Young_Slay2 5m
Top 8 schools right now #narrowingitdown pic.twitter.com/HJoBsgX8hy
BmlyYMmIMAAX1cj.jpg

Slayton's top 8...

Georgia: "It's the home-state school, great program, great coaches and when I went on my visit I liked the campus."

Auburn: "I have a lot of family ties to Auburn and a lot of family that are Auburn fans. I've been there four times and I like their coaches and their program as well."

LSU: "It's the school I grew up being a fan of so they always have kind of stayed on my mind during this process. They are kind of my personal favorite team, that's how they made the list."

South Carolina: "I have a friend that's a South Carolina fan and he loves Steve Spurrier and he's led me to look into their system and how they do things and I like their system and their school. Also, Steve Spurrier is a legendary coach and it's not every day you'd get to play for someone like that.

Clemson: "My cousin, who played at Auburn, his wife's best friend from college is Clemson's defensive back coach. That was one of those things where my cousin told me about him being a good coach and I liked them coming into this process anyways."

Alabama: "You can't ignore the top program in the nation. I've been down there once and it's difficult to go down there and not be blown away by the facilities and everything they have going on down there. Coach (Nick) Saban is a great guy and I had a chance to sit down and talk to him and he's a great guy and he's one of the best coaches in the game right now.

Tennessee: "My friend Micah Abernathy, their family is close with coach Butch (Jones). Another friend, Tyler Cooksey is being recruited there and they both visited and liked it and said everything there is state of the art. I really like their coaches. They came and visited us and I really like them. They just seem like genuine and cool guys and that left an impression on me. I'd like to visit up there."

Ohio State: "I like Ohio State and I've met the coach and everything, but I don't necessarily know if they're the right school to go in that spot. They're probably the only school that I'm still on the fence about in the top eight. The reason they are on the list in the first place is historically they are a great program and they have offense and defensive powerhouses."

-VQ

Slayton plans to take visits this summer and narrow it down to a top 5. He hopes to make a decision in September, no later than November/December.

Slayton is Micah abernathy's best friend.. Once he commits to the G it should have a big affect on Micah

You do realize that Micah dropped UGA for a reason? Maybe he realized that he doesn't want to wear prison stripes for the next 4 years.

It's obvious that you are a troll. Georgia has never won a BCS title, and they don't appear to be winning any National Titles any time soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back