View Map
Ht:6'1"
Wt:257 lbs
Class:2016 (High School)

Malik Walker - Yahoo! Sports

Malik Walker

Malik Walker - Hudl

Vols offered. Teammate of Roquan Smith.

UCLA offered a few days ago (his first offer).

The Bruins discovered him while they were going after his 2015 Rivals100 linebacker teammate, Roquan Smith. When they would see the tape of Smith lighting up the South Georgia fields, they'd see Walker making his fair share of plays, too.

"Coach White has been talking to my good friend Roquan Smith," Walker said. "(Roquan) is the one that sent them my film and since then, we've been getting a close relationship and bonding together, me and coach White have.

The two actually visited Georgia Tech together this past weekend, and Walker said he's planning on heading out to Tennessee on March 8. Later this summer, the duo also plan to get out to Los Angeles to take a visit to UCLA, too.

-UCLA Rivals

Mora whimsical about his Atlanta days?...lots of Eastern seaboard sightseeing in his recruiting this year.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
"Just talked to Roquan Smith who likes his Tennessee visit and enjoyed getting to see practice and liked the tempo this morning.

His 2016 teammate Malik Walker has a Tennessee offer, as well as Georgia Tech and UCLA as well, and said the Vols are the early leader there.

Both said they will likely be back this summer. Smith said he should be coming out with a top five or six soon."

-Fortenberry

Never hurts to be named the leader, even for a 2016 kid. He will get a lot more offers so I doubt he does anything anytime soon.

VN Store

Back