'16 LA QB Kenny Sears

I hope he can play in high heels. Kind of short for qb in my opinion. I like a 6'4 plus qb. Just a personal preference.

How tall is Johnny Manziel?

To his point (or the point that he'll surely make eventually), there's not a lot of Johnny Manziels in the world.

But to your point...or Aaron Murray, Russell Wilson, Drew Brees, and Aaron Rodgers.

Not having a good arm or a good head will hurt you a lot more than not being 6'4. It certainly hasn't stopped some of the guys above.

Reactions: 1 person
That's why I said it was a personal choice. And for the Johnny comment. I don't care how good of a qb he is. I would not put up with his attitude. I'm not a fan of his. Now Aaron Murray. Loved this guy. But I still like a tall guy under center.

That's why I said it was a personal choice. And for the Johnny comment. I don't care how good of a qb he is. I would not put up with his attitude. I'm not a fan of his. Now Aaron Murray. Loved this guy. But I still like a tall guy under center.

cwbutruckers says he's too short. I think we should just pack up and move on guys. No use scouting this kid any further.

Reactions: 1 person
Just how do you steal this guy from LSU is he's that good??? Very hard to pull from Louisiana.

I hope he can play in high heels. Kind of short for qb in my opinion. I like a 6'4 plus qb. Just a personal preference.

List of 6'2 QBs .
Joe Montana, Steve Young, Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Sammy Baugh, Donavan McNabb, Steve McNair, Kurt Warner, Tony Romo... well you get the point.

List of 6'2 QBs .
Joe Montana, Steve Young, Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Sammy Baugh, Donavan McNabb, Steve McNair, Kurt Warner, Tony Romo... well you get the point.

Couldn't find any good QB's to put in your list huh?

:eek:lol:

6'2 for just a Soph is really good height. Doubt he is done growing.

VN Store

Back