'15 Fl QB Deondre Francois

Sounds like someone creating the signature dish for some French food chain.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Wow. This kids film is nice. He shows great arm strength, touch, and precision while also being pretty mobile.

Wow. This kids film is nice. He shows great arm strength, touch, and precision while also being pretty mobile.

Like him more than all fla qbs this cycle not named Gibson. Mike Vick/Taj Boyd type skill set. Biggest knock besides height is forcing the throws and fumbles too much.

Uf and fsu offered recently. Read he likes UM and Dawgs early. His teammate(Rb) is blowing up. tosu, uf, arkie, wisc and clemson all jumped in after his showing in Orlando.

Welp!...it was worth a try!...onwards to some QB prospect that ain't so doggoned good! :pilot:

Francois had a bit of a down year this past season after bursting on the scene as a sophomore. As a junior he threw for 1,373 yards and 18 touchdowns while completing just 48 percent of his passes (104-of-213). As a sophomore, however, he was much more efficient, completing 58 percent (135-of-230) for 1,789 yards and 10 touchdowns.
Gators offer Orlando Olympia 2015 QB Deondre Francois - Orlando Sentinel

Boy can spin it. I like the Boyd comparison HG mentioned. Very similar players

Kid looks good, but I'm going to respectfully disagree on the "spin it" statement. Maybe it's semantics, but I hold that phrase for the elite velocity passers. I didn't see that here.

Good prospect.

Take Gentry and Francois and move on!

-QB Deondre Francois had the best arm at the event today, the ball comes out of his hand with a lot of velocity. He also showed the capability to change speeds on the ball when needed and dropped some nice passes into perfect placement away from the DB. He needs to be more consistent though as he would run cold at times too.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back