'17 FL RB Michael Carter

Either he's facing the worst tackling teams in HSFB or he's very good at breaking tackles.

Either he's facing the worst tackling teams in HSFB or he's very good at breaking tackles.

Well they dont play the best teams in the state, but they play some good teams. They played Niceville this year, and Niceville beat some good teams and seems to be loaded with talent. Wakulla and Pace usually field good teams as well. Im willing to bet hes just good at breaking tackles

Reminds me of Isaiah Pead...against us...we might've boosted his draft stock in that one game...little strong quick back :thumbsup:
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Stats last year: 135 carries for 728 yards (5.3 ypc) & 8 TDs, 14 receptions for 144 yards.

Not to step on your toes POA but pace has been on a bit
of a decline recently and the other teams I noticed in the film weren't very good last year either. I agree with you on niceville though and still pretty impressive film for a freshmen

Not to step on your toes POA but pace has been on a bit
of a decline recently and the other teams I noticed in the film weren't very good last year either. I agree with you on niceville though and still pretty impressive film for a freshmen

just looked at Pace's schedule. Looks like you're right. I know they used to be really good a few years ago

My only question is did this kid play on the varsity squad or is this film against other freshmen? And why is he wearing #32 sometimes and #3 at other times?

My only question is did this kid play on the varsity squad or is this film against other freshmen? And why is he wearing #32 sometimes and #3 at other times?

Well, see, if you take 3+2 it equals 5. Then subtract 2 it leaves you with 3. It all works out. Basically it's math and stuff.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back