6'4
White haven High School
Memphis, Tn
2012 New Comer of the Year
2013 All District 16 AAA
2013 Defensive Back of the Year
2013 National Underclassman Combine MVP
2013 Led team with 9 Ints

Didn't see a thread on him. Vols have sent a questionaire, but no offer yet. Only a sophomore but already 6'4 and a cornerback. I don't know how to load videos on here.

Reactions: 1 person
He played some QB in Jr High but has been playing Corner at Whitehaven. I work with his father, and he told me that Donte could see some time at QB next season.

Has the frame to put on a good 55 to 60 pounds of muscle and be a DE\TE IMO.

Update on Donte. I was talking to his dad last night, and Donte will be attending the Nike camp in Alabama this weekend. He recently received a video request from UT. It seems UT is becoming quite interested in him. I'm hoping he is a Vol when it's all said and done. He told his dad that if he goes to UT, he will have some tickets for me.

Reactions: 6 people
Donte went to the Nike camp in Alabama a few weeks ago. There were 53 cornerbacks there, and he ended the camp rated #2. Auburn and Miami have already offered, and Georgia will be offering soon. CBJ needs to get on this kid, he's gonna be good.

Donte' will be attending camps at Ole Miss and Georgia this weekend, and Auburn next weekend. He still hasn't heard much from Tennessee.

After watching Donte earlier this month at a camp in Jackson, Ms, coach Jancek has become very interested. Donte was scheduled to visit UGA on 7/18 but has decided to visit UT on that date instead. At this point, Donte doesn't have any favorites, and will take many visits. The Vols were a little later than some other teams in starting to recruit him, but he is still very open to everyone. It's anybody's game as of now.

Reactions: 6 people
He is an int machine in his highlights and as he matures and gets stronger he will start blasting people. I hope we offer soon.

Donte's dad received a call today from KNS. They said due to the chatter on Volnation, and then speaking to Coach Jancek about him, they will be in attendance the weekend of the 18th during Dontae's visit. KNS loves Volnation?

Reactions: 2 people
This must be the kid that I was told about. I know the LB coach at Whitehaven, and he told me they had a young CB who showed out in Alabama and that Saban had taken note. We were originally discussing McMillon, so I didn't get this kid's name.

Donte's dad received a call today from KNS. They said due to the chatter on Volnation, and then speaking to Coach Jancek about him, they will be in attendance the weekend of the 18th during Dontae's visit. KNS loves Volnation?

Maybe volnation was referring to the fanbase and not this board.

VN Store

Back