Wt:220 lbs

Chandler Cox - Yahoo! Sports

Chandler Cox

Chandler Cox - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

UT offered

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFSxhx0PoYE[/youtube]

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Early UF lean. Top 3 of Uf, Bama and Neb. Will make choice after spring visit. Said Bama offer was dream come true.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Does anyone think this offer tells us where the coaches were recruiting Jaason Lewis to play? Maybe this guy was second on their board to fill the H back role.

Does anyone think this offer tells us where the coaches were recruiting Jaason Lewis to play? Maybe this guy was second on their board to fill the H back role.

No if we were recruiting Lewis as H back we shouldn't have even bothered calling him one time. Most want Lewis on defense. This is just a normal offer to a guy we like

Cox is a football playin' MFer. He can excell at TE, FB, LB, etc.

He led APK to state final as the QB when Darlington got lit up and had to miss Yhe season.

He's a winner and a leader. Has the ability to be a 'Brian Leonard' like RB from Rutgers or an ' Aaron Hernandez' style TE

The potential for awful comparisons in this thread knows no bounds. I'll go first.

Looks like a mix of Toby Gerhart and Tom Zbikowski to me.

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike 10m
Looks like FB Chandler Cox is visiting #Alabama and #Auburn this weekend. Battle between the two for Florida kid? We shall see

Brad Grant ‏@BGrant_24 5m
@rivalsmike umm no UF is his leader

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike 2m
Was #gators and #bama but #auburn and #vols now in there

Mike Farrell @rivalsmike 10m
Looks like FB Chandler Cox is visiting #Alabama and #Auburn this weekend. Battle between the two for Florida kid? We shall see

Brad Grant @BGrant_24 5m
@rivalsmike umm no UF is his leader

Mike Farrell @rivalsmike 2m
Was #gators and #bama but #auburn and #vols now in there

farrell :lol:
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back