View Map
Ht:6'1"
Wt:175 lbs
Class:2016 (High School)

Ikenna Okeke - Yahoo! Sports

Ikenna Okeke

Ikenna Okeke - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

Full Motion/Playmakers Academy 7-on-7 Tryouts Top Performers

4. IKENNA OKEKE, WR, SMYRNA (TENN.) (2016)
Okeke came into the day as unknown but his play quickly put him on the radar of everyone in attendance. He's just a rising junior, but he's already 6-foot-2 and is long with plenty of room to grow as a wide receiver. He's a bit of a long strider so he's deceptively fast, but it was easy to spot his speed when he was running open deep down the field.

-Woody Wommack

Last edited:
IKENNA-OKEKE-1402100-PRO.JPG

Wide Receiver
Smyrna, Tennessee
Smyrna
View Map
Ht:6'1"
Wt:175 lbs
Class:2016 (High School)

Ikenna Okeke - Yahoo! Sports

Ikenna Okeke - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

Full Motion/Playmakers Academy 7-on-7 Tryouts Top Performers

4. IKENNA OKEKE, WR, SMYRNA (TENN.) (2016)
Okeke came into the day as unknown but his play quickly put him on the radar of everyone in attendance. He's just a rising junior, but he's already 6-foot-2 and is long with plenty of room to grow as a wide receiver. He's a bit of a long strider so he's deceptively fast, but it was easy to spot his speed when he was running open deep down the field.

-Woody Wommack

... but, he's not Caucasian? :dunno:

He really fast. The long smooth strides just make it look like he is gliding instead of running hard. You can't tell he's fast until he runs by everybody.

I wouldn't mind if we went ahead and offered. He is a good looking prospect. I think we'll take two or three outside receivers next year.

Ikenna Okeke ‏@KingOkeke2
Just received my 1st D1 offer from the University of Tennessee 🍊🍊🍊 #Vols #GBO #Blessed

Reactions: 5 people
5 INTs is huge. Kid is gonna be a good prospect. Get Martinez on him early. Good thing we got in early.

VN Store

Back