EE Practice Updates

govols24

Could we have a thread once Spring Practice starts that contains only the practice updates for the EE's that come from VQ? I was thinking it could be more like the recruiting tweets thread. This would be a lot easier to keep track of instead of having to go through individual player threads trying to find the updates and having to sift through all the discussion in the player threads.

Reactions: 1 person
Could we have a thread once Spring Practice starts that contains only the practice updates for the EE's that come from VQ? I was thinking it could be more like the recruiting tweets thread. This would be a lot easier to keep track of instead of having to go through individual player threads trying to find the updates and having to sift through all the discussion in the player threads.
I see you have the ability to make threads and you have a brain. What's holding you back from doing it yourself? Others will contribute if you make it.

Reactions: 2 people
VN used to have a regular poster who reported on both spring and preseason practices. Sorry, can't remember his name. Hopefully, we will have that person or someone else giving regular updates. It would also be great to get more info from the offseason practices as well.

Edit: Was Zaslow or something like that the person.

Reactions: 2 people
VN used to have a regular poster who reported on both spring and preseason practices. Sorry, can't remember his name. Hopefully, we will have that person or someone else giving regular updates. It would also be great to get more info from the offseason practices as well.

Edit: Was Zaslow or something like that the person.

Zasnow

Reactions: 3 people
I came into this thread expecting updates but all I found was a question.

Reactions: 9 people
I, too, find it easier to start a thread asking to start a thread about a topic I want a thread to be started about.

Reactions: 6 people
I can't remember which thread it was in but here is all i have heard so far

Cthomas looks good and will push to start at RT

Malone and Pearson look the part - North stepping up as leader and helping them along

Hurd also looks the part

Mosely has added 17 lbs

Payne has added 14 lbs

Reactions: 4 people
I can't remember which thread it was in but here is all i have heard so far

Cthomas looks good and will push to start at RT

Malone and Pearson look the part - North stepping up as leader and helping them along

Hurd also looks the part

Mosely has added 17 lbs

Payne has added 14 lbs

Also, J. Johnson has looked good. Butch has called him the "alpha male" of this group of EEs.

Blair came in a little out of shape.

Butch said O. Williams may already be the strongest player on the team.

Reactions: 4 people
I wish I could make phone calls from my iPod...but I don't want an iPhone :huh:
Posted via VolNation Mobile

O. Williams is the strongest on the team and recently squatted 600 3x. BEAST.

When first offered everyone on VN kept saying he was not strong enough to play DLine. Haha, goes to show we should trust in our coaching staff to evaluate talent. This guy is fast and strong, just what we need!

Did they really?! Makes me LOL but at the same time I can see why. We need him! I am most excited to see Jakob Johnson. I think he will be a stud!

Pretty sure I heard that said about him. I think both could have an impact. Jakob's progress will be determined by how fast he learns the defense. Him being an EE was crucial.

VN Store

Back