BIG SO to Byron Moore!

BigOrangeD

Got Bitcoin?
Thanks Byron for helping get this class started. You will not be forgotten by VolNation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 64 people
Byron is one of my favorite recent Vols! I would absolutely love for him to get a job at TSR or something if that's what he's into (I'm not sure what he plans to do in life). Thanks for your time here Byron! True VFL

Reactions: 6 people
Agreed....Moore is one of my favorite Vols in the last few years. He gave his all for Tennessee on the field and on the recruiting trail. When he was moved down the depth chart it didn't affect his attitude towards the school at all.

Reactions: 2 people
Byron is one of my favorite recent Vols! I would absolutely love for him to get a job at TSR or something if that's what he's into (I'm not sure what he plans to do in life). Thanks for your time here Byron! True VFL

I believe he's training guys right now.

Good way to stay in it if he sticks at it.

Reactions: 1 person

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

I hope Moore is someone that is able to stick around the program in some fashion after his graduation.

Not too many bleed a more pure shade of orange than he does

That took a few seconds to click. Thought you were saying a Big "SO" being a smart azz instead of "shout out" :)

Thanks Byron for helping get this class started. You will not be forgotten by VolNation.

han-solo-salute-o.gif

giphy.gif

three-amigos-salute-you-o.gif

DeakSalute.gif

RockSalute.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Look for Byron to stick around Knoxville in a GA capacity. He loves it here and the staff is looking at him in that Terry Fair spot with a focus on recruiting.

I spoke to Byron Moore today at the TSR NSD event. AWESOME young man. I really enjoyed talking with him. Looks like he's going to stick around Knoxville after school. Sounded like he was thinking of getting into coaching.

Reactions: 5 people
I spoke to Byron Moore today at the TSR NSD event. AWESOME young man. I really enjoyed talking with him. Looks like he's going to stick around Knoxville after school. Sounded like he was thinking of getting into coaching.

I can't like this enuff!!

Used to play 2k and NCAA with Byron, cool guy. Is staying in the Knoxville area doing training sessions with local kids for now, wants to do coaching but a year or two down the road.

Met him very briefly this morning at the TSR from Smoky Mtn. Brewery and thought about how awesome it was to see him live out VFL, even though his senior year didn't turn out like I'm sure he hoped. Just an absolute great character, quality, human being.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back