Servite

• Ht:6'4"
  • Wt:185 lbs
  • Class:2015 (High School)
Rivals Profile
247 Sports
Scout
Hudl

He was moved from WR to QB midway through his sophomore season, so he still has a lot of room to develop. Has a 3.8 GPA so he is a smart kid. Vols have not offered but are showing interest. Runs a 50 second 400m dash.

I say give an offer and put him on the list, we need dual threat QB's.

Dont need a DT QB. Just a QB that can use his legs if need be, not one that is run first. Ferguson is the ideal guy for this offense. Has a strong arm and is mobile.

Reactions: 3 people
Rated #79 overall on 247 Sports. Not sure if Butch or Bajakian will offer at any point, but he is definitely a good QB to keep in consideration.

I don't like his throwing motion at all. He got them to where he needed to in THIS highlight reel. I would be interested to see completion percentages.

Barton Simmons- @ArmyAllAmerican QB Travis Waller has landed an offer from #Tennessee. Big time talent from Cali

Now rated #34 overall on 247 Sports ranked the #3 Dual Threat QB in the class. Really like this kids game, his upside is through the roof. Was moved from WR to QB midway through his sophomore season. Not bad considering the talent Servite is playing against in Southern Cal. Equanemous St. Brown is also his teammate so that could open up a door there. I'd be more than happy with one of Gibson/Gentry/Waller. They all have big-time potential.

So far, the Anaheim Servite quarterback has been offered by Arizona, BYU, Colorado, Ole Miss, Northwestern, Penn State, Utah and Washington.

I don't like his throwing motion at all. He got them to where he needed to in THIS highlight reel. I would be interested to see completion percentages.

Break down his throwing motion for us that aren't as knowledgeable as some on here.

“I’ve been talking to coach Jake since January, and I think I’ve developed a good relationship with him,” Waller told InsideTennessee. “Today, when they offered me I was like, ‘Whoa!’ I was actually kind of surprised. I was like, ‘OK, wow!’

“It is my second SEC offer but once I visit I think it can feel like home,” Waller said. “My coach told me a lot about Tennessee and it’s just a great area. Everybody loves football around there. He said he could definitely see me at Tennessee, and I could see it for myself, too. It’s a great opportunity.”

-scout

Distance not a factor. Wants to decide in June

Reactions: 9 people
“I’ve been talking to coach Jake since January, and I think I’ve developed a good relationship with him,” Waller told InsideTennessee. “Today, when they offered me I was like, ‘Whoa!’ I was actually kind of surprised. I was like, ‘OK, wow!’

“It is my second SEC offer but once I visit I think it can feel like home,” Waller said. “My coach told me a lot about Tennessee and it’s just a great area. Everybody loves football around there. He said he could definitely see me at Tennessee, and I could see it for myself, too. It’s a great opportunity.”

-scout

Distance not a factor. Wants to decide in June
This deserves a few likes. We are going to bring in a great QB class next year, whether it be Gibson/Gentry/or Waller. Jennings already looks like a stud.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back