• Ht:5'11"
  • Wt:195 lbs
  • Class:2015 (High School)
Rivals Profile
247 Sports
ESPN
Scout
Hudl

Notable recent offers from Michigan and Georgia. Put up some monster stats amassing nearly 4,000 all purpose yards his JR season. Tennessee has been showing interest.

Reactions: 2 people
I think Griddie mentioned this guy in Scott's thread. He said Frasier and one other are the best 2015 RBs in NC.

Plays near me. Kid is overrated. Puts up insane stats on the 1a level, simply due to lack of competition.

I'm gonna take the UGA offer as a sign that the kid is indeed not overrated. McLendon knows his business and they are loaded at RB right now.

Best running back in NC. Dont care about the competition. This kid dominsted a unbeaten james kenan team especially the second go around. And kenan could play with almost any team in the state regardless of class.

And nyheim hines is 2nd imo. Then Love and the Reid.

Reactions: 1 person
I've been making this awesome point for years and years. I'm incredibly happy that it caught on. Independently of course.

Props for getting it started. Everytime I see someone post it I laugh. I'm just happy I could be part of a growing trend lol

Yall will have to forgive me for being skeptical when a resident of Austin TX offers an opinion on the level of competition a kid from NC plays against.

Well the previous poster wrote that he was overrated and played poor competition and you responded....+1. If I mis comprehended what you were saying then of course I apologize.
+1

(Yes I was taking a jab at the guy who said Frasier put up those stats solely because of the division he plays in)

Well my apologies then. I usually see the +1 as meaning the person agrees with the person they are quoting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back