Brandon Wimbush - Yahoo! Sports

Brandon Wimbush

Brandon Wimbush - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Scout.com: Brandon Wimbush Profile

Brandon Wimbush - Hudl

brandon wimbush ‏@BrandonW_7 1h
TENNESSE OFFERED!!!! Thank you God!

Reactions: 1 person
St Pete is a great school, and plays top notch schools all over the country. I caught them down here when they played STA in Lauderdale.

Whats interesting to me is judging by his crystal ball predictions, he is an OSU lean. Torrance Gibson is also an OSU lean. If Wimbush committed to OSU, then it could increase our chances with Gibson

Reactions: 2 people
Whats interesting to me is judging by his crystal ball predictions, he is an OSU lean. Torrance Gibson is also an OSU lean. If Wimbush committed to OSU, then it could increase our chances with Gibson

Isn't Nunez an OSU lean, as well?

Apparently the "experts" think any mobile quarterback is drooling at the chance to play for Urbz in OSU. He's the only coach to ever have success with a mobile QB obviously.

One heck of an offer list. If he's thanking god for the Tennessee offer, he must like us a lot.

Reactions: 2 people
seems to have a good arm and i like that he looks down field before he takes off on a run

Apparently the "experts" think any mobile quarterback is drooling at the chance to play for Urbz in OSU. He's the only coach to ever have success with a mobile QB obviously.

But they don't fair well at the next level.

Kid has all the measurables to really develop into a beast.
He could be 6'4" 220 by the time he enrolls.
Film looks solid, and is DT QB.
Sounds like WRU doin work already in pulling QBs.
Of the options we have on the board now, I like Wimbush, then Locke.
I know Locke is not rated all that well, but I think he will be a good QB.
Wimbush will be a bit better, and will get there much faster than Locke.
I think Brandon could be our next Tee.

Hopefully Thig is on this kid.. i really like his game, especially his arm strength/release. Besides what he has mentioned on Twitter (about being offered), has he shown any legit interest in us?

Per 247, Penn St and tOSU are at the top of his list. We offered on January 31st. In an interview last week, Wimbush said the Vols, USCe, and Michigan St "will have an impact on my decision".

He also could visit some time this Spring. No date given.

VN Store

Back