1693604_56a854f0f94a48f184bd90c01447439c.jpg

Wide Receiver
West Palm Beach, FL (Wellington)
Ht: 6-3 | Wt: 175
CLASS OF 2016

Ahmmon Richards
Ahmmon Richards - Yahoo! Sports
Ahmmon Richards - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

Vols offered. Miami and WVU have also offered.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Per Hubbs

Four-star athlete Ahmmon Richards is expected in this weekend. The Miami commitment is scheduled to check out several schools and the Vols are on the list.

Reactions: 1 person
The four-star prospect spent his Sunday in Tuscaloosa visiting with Nick Saban and the Alabama Crimson Tide, one of four programs that will "definitely" receive an official visit sometime in the fall. In addition to Alabama, Miami, Tennessee and Auburn are sure bets to receive an official visit from the 13th-ranked athlete on Scout.

Scout

HG, any idea why 247 shows fsu as having a guy already signed in the 2016 class? Cedric wood

Per Hubbs

The wide receiver board is a big one (more on that later this week) and there's another legitimate target to add to it after this past weekend. Miami commitment Ahmmon Richards was on campus for a few hours this past weekend and visited with Zach Azzanni and Butch Jones.

The South Florida athlete saw Alabama, Auburn and Tennessee while making the rounds last week and plans to return to each school for an official visit this fall he told Volquest Thursday night.

They message me all the time. They were one of my earliest offers so I always make sure to talk to them. I get the vibe that they really want me. They message me every day. I really liked that."

"They tell me that all the time, about all the guys leaving, and how I would have a big opportunity if I were to come there," Richards added.

"I know I'm definitely taking official visits to Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee and Miami," Richards said.

Fortenberry

Reactions: 2 people
Just realized he was visiting Jan 29th...bump for the unbelievably epic closing abilities by this staff.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back