'15 CA DB Dechaun Holliday

Ranked #156 nationally & comes in as the 22nd best corner (unsure of what he was ranked before or if he moved at all)

"I do have a lot of interest in them," Holiday said. "I'm planning on getting there some time over summer. I want to see the facilities and learn more about what Tennessee is like. "I spoke with Adoree Jackson who said it was cool out there and I talked to a couple other kids from the 2014 who all talked about Tennessee so that has me wanting to see them."

"I have talk to coach Martinez, I have called and spoke with him several times," Holiday offered. "I like some of the things that he has been telling me about how he likes his corners. How his system is a fit for me."

"It's still up in the air. I know I want to go out to Oklahoma and Tennessee," Holiday said of his summer plans.

And at 6-2, 192 pounds there's plenty of competition for Holiday's services. "My size and speed,' Holiday offered of what coaches like about him. "I play both corner and receiver. I like corner the best because that's what I really work on to be the best at. If someone really wants me to play offense and I can get on the field quicker that way then I would be ok with playing receiver."

-VQ

Oregon and Oklahoma offered.

The San Marcos Mission Hills standout said Oregon and Oklahoma join UCLA, USC, Florida State, Notre Dame and Tennessee on his list of frontrunners.

The Bruins have been considered tough to beat but Holiday said things have evened out a little more with all the new offers.

Those programs look good at this point but Holiday said he definitely wants to take visits before making any decisions.

"There are favorites but just because I like the schools," Holiday said. "I really have to go out there and visit them to say they're really up there for me."

-Rivals

“My top schools right now are UCLA, USC, Florida State, Notre Dame, Tennessee, Oklahoma and Oregon.”

-scout

@DechaunCHoliday: Top 10 no order
Florida state
Tennessee
Oklahoma
Texas A&M
UCLA
Arizona
Washington
ASU
Oregon
USC