Ht: 5-10 | Wt: 170 | 40: 4.40

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Levonta-Taylor-154202
Levonta Taylor
Football Recruiting - Levonta Taylor - Player Profiles - ESPN
LEVONTA TAYLOR SOPHMORE HIGHLIGHTS.

Levonta Taylor ‏@iamlevonta 8m
Wonder when Tennessee Going to pull the trigger👀

looks like we may be interested. hes already been racking up some offers

This kid is NASTY! This is the kind of CB we need. Fast, tackles great, physical, great ball skills, contains the edge very well.

Want! NH

Reactions: 3 people
I'm barely a quarter of the way through his highlights....this kid is a BALL-HAWK! That's HIS ball, and you better not touch it! Very impressed with this Soph.

Reactions: 1 person
Not sure who is coming by but someone is supposed to stop by Ocean Lakes on Tuesday, expect the offer to officially be extended then.

I sure hope we do! The quicker we get on this kid, the better. Thanks for the info. Who's there by the way? :)

I sure hope we do! The quicker we get on this kid, the better. Thanks for the info. Who's there by the way? :)

I'll get back to you...on Tuesday.

But I assume it'll be Coach Z.

Last edited:
"I know right now they have a lot of commits for this year," said the 5-foot-10, 173-pound Taylor. "The defense came up short and they are rebuilding.

"One of the coaches came to the school," he said. "I talked to him on the phone and he is a pretty cool guy. He kept it real with me. He wants me to come down there. I think we're going down there for a 7-on-7 tournament. I'll learn more about them during my junior year."

"I know Florida talked to my coach about me," Taylor said. "I like Florida very much. They told coach they like the way I play and they said they like my highlight tape. They also said that it is scary that I'm only a sophomore.

"Florida State is showing some interest right now," he said. "There are two players on my team with Florida State offers. They have a really good defensive line. That's one of the things I look at. If a team has a good defensive line it makes my job easier."

-Rivals

UT is his first SEC offer.

“Tennessee*offered me on Wednesday,”*Levonta Taylor. “The offer means a lot to me – it’s the SEC. "All the hard work I’m putting in is paying off. We have a 7-on-7 tournament in Tennessee during the summer and I’m going try to visit then.”

“I like the school and their fanbase,” said the 5-foot-10, 172-pound. “I also like their academics and the way they are building the program.”

-scout

Ran a 4.39 40 last summer

VN Store

Back