'16 FL ATH Elijah Stove

So, I know this kid.. He's defiantly a playmaker. I'll be moving back to niceville next month. Just a good ol saying in okaloosa county, you can't spell niceville without evil. He basically put the team on his back through the playoffs last year. Niceville is the Alcoa/maryville of Tn.

So, I know this kid.. He's defiantly a playmaker. I'll be moving back to niceville next month. Just a good ol saying in okaloosa county, you can't spell niceville without evil. He basically put the team on his back through the playoffs last year. Niceville is the Alcoa/maryville of Tn.

You can't spell Niceville without "evil," but you can spell "definitely" without "defiant."

That aside...go get him, Butch.

Reactions: 3 people

I live in Niceville - half the town that didn't go watch the Eagles at the state final was either at Beef's or at Helen Back Again watching that game - Stove is smokin'! :good!:

I live in Niceville - half the town that didn't go watch the Eagles at the state final was either at Beef's or at Helen Back Again watching that game - Stove is smokin'! :good!:

I was so happy that they put a HelenBack in the ville. The Mexican restraunt wasn't good at all

Are you part of the Alumni that attends fudpuckers every Saturday during football season?

SmokinBob or rocktopper, yall are close to Ft Walton. Yall know anything about Romeo Finley?

He's fast. I expect his list to grow. Look for a FSU offer soon. I think we offered on the 9th? Kids in this area are Bama & Fsu fans. Butch will have his hands full with em.

He's fast. I expect his list to grow. Look for a FSU offer soon. I think we offered on the 9th? Kids in this area are Bama & Fsu fans. Butch will have his hands full with em.

same here, im like 2 hours away from you. i just dont have any connections to HS kids over there

VN Store

Back