wU-Tang Vol

QB
Reserve, LA
Riverside Academy

6'2"
205 lbs

Scout.com: Deuce Wallace Profile

Deuce Wallace - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

Riverside QB Deuce Wallace played through broken leg | Sports | The New Orleans Advocate

"I'm interested in pretty much all the SEC," he said. "Tennessee,*Vanderbilt, LSU,Georgia,*Ole Miss*and*Mississippi State. I'm from Tennessee, which has an unbelievable tradition and atmosphere at their home games. My family has many die-hard Volunteer fans."The nephew of prominent Riverside athletic director Tim Byrd, Wallace expects to again camp with LSU and*Tulane*during the summer. He's looking to make stops at Tennessee and Mississippi State, as well.

-scout

Reactions: 3 people
Looks more like a Rusty Wallace...maybe that's why they call him Deuce?

Reactions: 1 person
If his number is anything other than #2 I will be severely disappointed.

From his profile that was posted

1262031m.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
How many '16 QB's are we going to take? I think if Butch can get 2 higher rated guys he'll probably drop Deuce.

Commit.to.the.T ‏@OneTennessee 3h

S/O to the future 2016 Vol that just followed me! @DeuceWallace
Retweeted by Deuce Wallace

Showing some interest already.

Yeah. I read it...He he was interested in all of the SEC schools. Then went on to talk more about UT. Heaven forbid I add a something he retweeted to the conversation.

wasnt a shot at you playboy. it was a legitimate comment.

"I'm from Tennessee, which has an unbelievable tradition and atmosphere at their home games. My family has many die-hard Volunteer fans"

After reading the broke leg article I say yes! We need grit like this at all positions. Tough kid to play through that as a sophomore or any other age/grade.

Yeah. I read it...He he was interested in all of the SEC schools. Then went on to talk more about UT. Heaven forbid I add a something he retweeted to the conversation.

Jeez chill out....he was only adding to your comment. Heaven forbid he add something relevant to your post to the conversation.

does anyone know if he's kin to Deuce McCallister? He was pretty good.

VN Store

Back