• Wayne, NJ (De Paul Catholic)
  • Ht: 6-1 | Wt: 190
130427_RIVALS_NEWARK_0106_8685199999_O150.JPG

Kareem Walker
Kareem Walker - Yahoo! Sports
Kareem Walker - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl
Scout.com: Kareem Walker Profile
Kareem Walker's (Wayne, NJ) High School Football Stats - MaxPreps.com

He has offers from West Virginia, Penn State, Michigan and Rutgers already. One of the top prospects in NJ and one of the top RBs so far in the 2016 class, it seems.

Stats (sophomore season - varsity): 115 carries for 1164 yards and 12 touchdowns.

Shawn Brown ‏@ShawnBRivals 9m
New #SEC offer for Depaul '16 RB @_KareemWalker from #Tennessee #Vols this morning. One of #Rutgers top targets in this class

"It was a great opportunity to get an offer from Tennessee. I didn't really get to talk to the coaches because they were in meeting, but I just happened to be in the room talking to my coach and their coach had text my coach and he just read the message out loud. It's always really good to get an offer. You just feel good every time you get one and then you get another one and you just want to keep working hard."

"Right now, I really don't know too much about Tennessee but would like to get to know more about it," Walker said.
-VQ

"I'm trying to get down to Tennessee for their spring game," Walker said. "I might go to Alabama and Florida State soon also. Coach G from Tennessee is a really cool guy. I just spoke to a few coaches from there including the head coach and they're all really nice guys.

"When I talked to Alabama the coach said he wanted me to get down there before the spring or for the spring game," he said. "It's the same thing with Florida State. I'm thinking about taking a visit to Florida too. I talked to coach Manning from Michigan the other night. I talk to him a lot. It's a possibility that these could happen. I've been looking at the flights to try to figure it out."

Walker's extensive offer sheet also includes Michigan State, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Penn State, South Carolina and many others.

-Rivals

@_KareemWalker: Just got off the phone with coach g #GoVols 🙌

Not sure if anything will come from this, but I think remember reading that Kareem and Jarrett were relatively close. Would be really nice to steal one from the Urbz - especially a back of his caliber.

Reactions: 1 person
That possibility according to Mike Farrell is mentioned in the Guarantano thread. Also a 5* D lineman named Gary could follow, both from NJ apparently. I don't see anything on him, and only this thread on the RB. I'd link it except I'm old and incapable of learning such things.

Reactions: 2 people
That possibility according to Mike Farrell is mentioned in the Guarantano thread. Also a 5* D lineman named Gary could follow, both from NJ apparently. I don't see anything on him, and only this thread on the RB. I'd link it except I'm old and incapable of learning such things.

Possibly, even more likely (Since Walker is already committed to OSU), that Walker could pull JG over to OSU.:eek:hmy:

I don't mean this the way it is going to come out but...

I love how package deals definitely aren't a thing, until they involve Tennessee's recruiting. Then, they are absolutely a thing that happens all the times.

We are some homers folks. GBO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

I love how packet deals definitely aren't a thing, until they involve Tennessee's recruiting. Then, they are absolutely a thing that happens all the times.

Interesting...tell me more about these "packet deals."

Reactions: 3 people

I love how packet deals definitely aren't a thing, until they involve Tennessee's recruiting. Then, they are absolutely a thing that happens all the times.

The packet deals you mention... Tell me more. :question:

Edit: Highspeed'd

Just looking at it without the orange glasses...:hi:

Abomination! Dooley plague. Kiffin pestilence.

VFLs had to wear orange glasses during the kiffooley dark ages.

CBJ has brought the Renaissance to the Big Orange faithful! Everything now does indeed have an Orange tint. Pantone 151 to be exact.

If you are unable to see it, seek help immediately! Listen to Rocky Top 119 times, scream Go Vols and Go Big Orange as well as chant It's Great To Be A Tennessee Volunteer until you have lost your voice.

The path of Orange Righteousness lies before you. Take that first step and believe again!

Sorry, my rant was needed. Your VFL spirit was out of sync with the current times.

:)

VN Store

Back