Ht:6'1"
Wt:185 lbs

Damarkus Lodge
DaMarkus Lodge - Yahoo! Sports
Football Recruiting - DaMarkus Lodge - Player Profiles - ESPN
Damarkus Lodge - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl
Scout.com: DaMarkus Lodge Profile

Last edited:
just watched some of his highlights. it seem like the coach said, "just run faster than everyone else and we will throw you the ball"

Reactions: 1 person
OF, it makes sense that you would make this thread. In the pic, he looks like Tyler The Creator
Ha. I actually thought that for a second myself. :)

I hope we have a realistic shot here. I've heard he's impressive, but I'm just now about to check out the film..

He also tweeted his top 8 was coming soon.

I am. I was watching my Hawks edge out cry baby Dwight. Appreciate the help!

Beat my pacers the other night!

Cj Watson had a great game tonight. Hell of a pick up for the Pacers, we needed a true PG and a leader of the bench, doesn't hurt he is a UT balla

Beat my pacers the other night!

Cj Watson had a great game tonight. Hell of a pick up for the Pacers, we needed a true PG and a leader of the bench, doesn't hurt he is a UT balla
Hell yeah man. The Pacers will be fine, and we needed that win. We had lost 3 in a row by 3 or less. One on a BS last second 3 by Iggy for the Warriors.

Us one and three seeds (yes somehow the Hawks are a 3 seed in the East right now) need to stick together! Screw the Heat!!!

Hell yeah man. The Pacers will be fine, and we needed that win. We had lost 3 in a row by 3 or less. One on a BS last second 3 by Iggy for the Warriors.

Us one and three seeds (yes somehow the Hawks are a 3 seed in the East right now) need to stick together! Screw the Heat!!!

Hell yeah, screw the heat. If pacers don't do it, I wouldn't mind the Hawks taking care of Biz. I like Teague, his a NapTown Baller. Been awhile for them like the Pacers. So sick of the Heat, Lebron is great but I don't want him winning jack.

Idk I just heard about him through the recruiting grapevine.

Grapevine is far NW of Cedar Hill...McNeil's hometown of Lancaster is much closer...or were you doing the Marvin Gaye song?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back