Fairburn, GA (Creekside)
Ht: 6-3 | Wt: 205
CLASS OF 2015

Jayson Stanley

Jayson Stanley - Yahoo! Sports

Jayson Stanley - Hudl

Teammate of the Berry twins.

Last edited:
"I went to a few games this year to see some schools," Stanley said. "I went with Evan and Elliott up to Tennessee. I went by myself to Auburn and I also went to a game at Georgia Tech. I've been getting some letters and it's been going pretty good."

"I feel like I bring speed and the ability to catch in traffic," Stanley said. "Anything I'm asked to do, I'm going to follow. I'm a team guy. I'm working on my route running with coach Warrick."

"They tell me about a lot of it," Stanley said. "I saw a lot of it when I went up with them. I want to go up by myself and see if everyone treats me the same. I like how they treated me. I wasn't an outcast from the others. They treated me really well."

"I'm looking for a place where I can play and get a good education," Stanley said. "I'm looking to see who else each school is bringing in and what each school has to offer."

-VQ

Dear Stanley- We put numerous receivers in the NFL (CP and Hunter just this year), have the best facilities in the nation, and have the top fan base in the country. We name roads after our great players (Martin), name our children after our legendary players (Peyton), and make rap songs about our favorite players (Eric Berrrrrryyy! Eric Berry.)
And in 2016 you can make a catch in front of 160,000 fans at the Bristol Bowl - Guinness World Record Game
Come join the fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Let's also not forget......the last WR we had named Jayson turned out pretty okay. Jussayin.

Watched his junior highlights on HUDL. 4.4 speed with his size? Love it. Nice speed, good hands, and doesn't mind to run block either. Lots of potential here. Kid looks legit IMO.

Dude also killed it in the Georgia Rising Seniors game. I was surprised he didn't have a profile up on Rivals.

I know this might be a little bit out there, but I'm assuming that this was the kid the guy at the Bama/Vols basketball game saw if he wasn't lying. Visited Bama that day.

If we offer, Vol. JMO

I wonder if he will stay at WR. In his highlight film, he lines up at TE a lot. Im not suggesting a position change, just interested to see if he adds weight over this next year and plays more TE. A TE with his speed would be dangerous

247 Sports
Stanley, meanwhile, has yet to receive an offer from UT but already had visited the Vols before today, and he said they again made a good impression on him. He said Tennessee's coaches seemed to be very interested in him, and he's optimistic that the Vols might offer soon. He also went to a junior day at Alabama last weekend, and he said both schools were really impressive, but he made it clear he's high on Tennessee.

“I liked the experience,” said Stanley[.] “This was my second junior day, and I’m comparing it right now in my head between (Tennessee) and Alabama. They really are up there with each other. I like how we went into the student section and got to see all the academics and stuff, how they treat their players. It kind of shocked me (last weekend) how they treat them. I like how they do that — how they individualize people. They really want you to pursue life after football and stuff like that and succeed in the classroom and everything.”

“I like how, when I went up here with Evan and Elliott, they treated me a (certain) way,” said Stanley, who’s also a teammate of Ole Miss offensive line commitment Marquel Harrell and three-star offensive lineman Venzell Boulware. “And then, when I came up by myself, they treated me the same way. I like how they don’t change their attitude and stuff like that.

“I couldn’t hear myself in the stands,” he said. “I was trying to talk to one of my teammates. He was like, ‘What were you saying?’ I couldn’t even hear. I like how the fans treat everybody the same way and everything. It’s real nice.”

Said he got to hang out with Coach Z and Grad Assistant Anthony Parker a lot on his visit, and he likes both of them. He said Bajakian also spoke to him after watching his film, and Bajakian told him he was very impressed.

Jayson Stanley @itsLilstanley · 31s
In honor of my brother Tre Tre Ive committed to The University of Georgia Love ya Bro gone but never forgotten...

VN Store

Back