'15 LA WR Michael Chigbu

He is a very raw prospect. Just started playing football his sophomore year, previous to that he focused on baseball. Not sure if anyone watched, but his film is interesting. You can see what the coaches see. Huge potential. Nothing really jumps out at you immediately, but the flashes are really apparent. He also seems quite bright, too. Talk about a coach's wet dream.

Here is more on Chigbu:
4-star Holy Cross (La) WR Michael Chigbu picked up his first BCS offer last week from Vanderbilt and the word around the Bayou state is that this guy is a star in the making that cares about his academics just as much as his football future. Standing 6’1 205 lbs, Chigbu is strong and physical receiver that has excellent hands and the ability to make plays after the catch. Smart kid that carries a GPA of 3.6, Chigbu is a high effort guy that fits the mold of Vanderbilt player. Not growing up in Louisiana, Chigbu has no in-state ties to any schools so the Dores have a strong shot with his recruitment because of their academics standards and competition in the SEC. Louisiana Tech along with Vandy are his only two current offers.

• Total Receiving Yards
  • Average Receiving Yards
  • Catches
  • Receiving Yards Per Game
  • Receiving TDs
  • Total TDs

"I've been working a little more and working with my coaches on my routes," Chigbu said. "I watch film on NFL players and college players. I'm just trying to learn how being a receiver works. I'm trying to work on spacing and separation and focus on the ball. I just have to get used to it. I can be as good as I want to be. It's about what I do when no one is looking. If I'm home eating chips, it's not going to work. But if I'm doing push-ups and running, that'll work."

Sounds like he's got the right idea. :eek:k:

I think this one could be easy for Kesling. He really like saying Asumnu.

I see a Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton protest in Kesling's future...if we land this kid :)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone else sing that song from the mask where he makes the entire block dance when you see this name? Chick Chicky boo Chick Chicky boo!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back