Creekside
View Map
Ht:6'4"
Wt:279 lbs
Class:2015 (High School)

Marquel Harrell - Yahoo! Sports

Marquel Harrell

Marquel Harrell - Hudl

No offers yet but UT is recruiting Harrell per VQ. Teammate of the Berry Twins.

Last edited:
"We love Tennessee at Creekside," Harrell said of the prevailing feeling towards the Vols at Berry's alma mater. "I was in elementary school when Eric was in high school and I can remember going to watch him and just thinking that he was amazing. Back then I played on a different pee wee team than Evan and Elliott, but we all knew who Eric was."

"I hear from Tennessee a lot, as much as anyone who's recruiting me," Harrell said of the Vols' efforts. "Coach (Don) Mahoney is a really good guy, I like Tennessee a lot right now. "It's still early, but they're my top school right now."

"I went up there for camp last summer and loved it," he offered. "I really liked the campus and I like how the coaches work with the players. Everyone on that staff seems really genuine, just down to earth, good people. "Coach Mahoney is really hands on with the players and I like that a lot."

Harrell lists Georgia, Mississippi and Mississippi State as the programs he's receiving the most attention from in addition to Tennessee right now. He added that he plans to get back to Knoxville in the near future for one of Tennessee's organized junior day events.

-VQ

Reactions: 1 person
Analysis of state's top junior football players on West | College Recruiting Blog | www.ajc.com

WEST OFFENSIVE LINEMEN
Co-Best: Marquel Harrell, Creekside, 6-4, 295 (no offers), and Venzel Boulware, Creekside, 6-4, 280 (no offers): “They are just so athletic and mobile. They have really good size. They are very mobile, and very quick. Normally when you see someone that athletic in high school, they are playing the defensive line. Not these two.” Harrell and Boulware, along with Creekside 2016 OL Lavaris Berkeley (6-5, 315), will end up being three of the most-heavily recruited linemen in Georgia.

Marquel Harrell ‏@HarrellMarquel Feb 4
I am commiting to #OleMiss #Rebels. I plan to spend my four years of college and play football in Mississippi #hottytoddy

Burrell, a teammate of Tennessee signees Evan Berry and Elliott Berry, said he landed an offer from the Vols on signing day before getting offers from Florida and Mississippi State on Tuesday and Alabama on Wednesday.

“It was exciting seeing that my hard work is paying off. It’s a relief,” said Burrell

Tennessee, they offered me the night of signing day. I talked to Mississippi State (on Tuesday) morning. I called them. And I talked to Florida, like, an hour or two after them.”

“They have, like, a really nice facility,” Harrell said. “I like Tennessee. I have been liking them since I was little. They had a winning football program, and like I said for all the other teams, if you have a winning football program, you’ve earned my respect. So Tennessee earned my respect, and I liked them.”

From the article, he seemed fairly solid to Ole Miss, and he liked their family vibe. He cited that rebuilding the program was a reason for committing to Ole Miss, so since we have that in common, let's see what our staff can do.

From the article, he seemed fairly solid to Ole Miss, and he liked their family vibe. He cited that rebuilding the program was a reason for committing to Ole Miss, so since we have that in common, let's see what our staff can do.

way to mess up the kids name at the beginning of the article

EDIT: also, he said he would release his top 5 when his HUDL highlights get 1000 views. And since I'm bored, I have his HUDL in a seperate tab and refresh the page every 30 seconds or so. Im going to make this happen sooner lol

Marquel Harrell - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Committed to Ole Miss and then a week later he's releasing a top 5? Ole Miss fans must love that lol.

VN Store

Back