Ht:6'4"
Wt:233 lbs
40:4.8 secs
Bench Max:225
Class:2015 (High School)

Will Gragg - Yahoo! Sports

Will Gragg

Will Gragg - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

At Under Armour underclassmen combine...

One more tight end note, Will Gragg from Arkansas had a really good day and he's cousins with former Vol receiver Bret Smith. But, his older brother, Buffalo Bills TE Chris Gragg, went to Arkansas. He said if the Vols offer he would certainly listen and he already talks to Elder 'two or three times a week.' He has offers from Alabama, Ole Miss and Arkansas and said those three teams are standing out but the Vols would likely join with an offer.

-Fortenberry

One of the top performers from the combine was Pine Bluff, Ark., tight end Will Gragg and he's been in touch with tight ends coach Mark Elder. "I started talking to him this summer. After I got some offers he took the time out to call me and my parents," Gragg said. "We talk probably twice or three times a week." "I have a good vibe with him," Gragg explained.

"They have 33 commitments for the 2014 class so they're obviously doing good work. He's just telling me about how they utilize tight ends and how they did with Travis Kelce."

"I went up there when I was younger because my cousin, Bret Smith, used to play football up there with Robert Meachem," Gragg explained.

Right now Arkansas, Ole Miss and Alabama are sticking out the most to the four-star tight end but Gragg added the Vols could easily get in that mix. "Just give me an offer," Gragg said laughing. "If they offer they would definitely be up there." Gragg said he hopes to hit the road this spring and summer and wants to see Tennessee, FSU and LSU among those schools that have offered.

-VQ

Reactions: 1 person
There were probably plenty lying on the ground as the bandwagon fans begin to get off that train and on to the latest fad.

I heard that Scrap Metal prices have fallen sharply, due to excess supply.

It seems that there has been an enormous amount of metal collected from Bama License plates at scrap yards in the southeast........especially from the state of Tennessee.

Seems like the staff wants to load up on TE good IMO its a position that was down last year and needs to be replenished like many other positions on the team and could be some great opertunites to take advantage of some mismatches

Seems like the staff wants to load up on TE good IMO its a position that was down last year and needs to be replenished like many other positions on the team and could be some great opertunites to take advantage of some mismatches

Fortenberry thinks that we only take 1 TE in 2015.

It looks like we have some damn good options.

The top talent in Arkansas has left the state in recent years. With that program struggling, I think this will come down to Bama and UT.

Will has heard plenty about the Vols through the years and obviously has been to Fayetteville a lot to see his brother play. "I have been up there the last five years. I have been up there quite a bit," Gragg said. "I've never been to Tennessee, but I'm probably going to come up for their spring game (April 12)."

"I felt like it was coming," Gragg said. "I've been talking to them probably since back in September. Coach (Mark) Elder has been hitting me up on Twitter. We have developed a pretty good relationship."

"I'm pretty wide open," Gragg said. "My brother was there with coach (Bobby) Petrino and all the coaches he played for are gone. It's all new up there and I'm just getting to know them like I am coaches from other schools who are recruiting me."

"Schools like my height and versatility. I can beat linebackers off the ball and can go up and get it against a safety," Gragg said. "I'm also well versed in blocking. At Pine Bluff we don't throw it a lot, so if you're going to play on offense you're going to block."

-VQ

The top talent in Arkansas has left the state in recent years. With that program struggling, I think this will come down to Bama and UT.

"O Bama" seldom uses the Tight End, other than as a blocker. I say we land him if it is between us and "O Bama"

Texas offered.

"They're right up there at the top," Gragg said. "Growing up, I was a die-hard Texas Longhorn fan, looking up to guys like Jamal Charles, Vince Young, all those guys when they beat USC in the National Championship game. They're right up there at the top with me. Playing for them was a childhood dream for me."

"I liked Vince Young, the players the state of Texas produced. I just grew up always liking Texas," Gragg said. "I have a couple family members that live in Texas, so they always bring me Texas gear when we reunite."

-Texas Rivals

Welp.

Good luck to the kid...will prob catch 5 or 6 balls his whole career there in that O.
Eh, I wouldn't say that. Lance Kendricks did well for himself under Bret, and those pro style line it up and run it offenses produces a lot of good TEs. Not necessarily under Bret, but Stanford is a great example

If I was a TE I'd want to play in a spread though

I'm gonna go start a new thread titled "Is Butch loosing his appeal with Legacy Recruits?" :bash:

VN Store

Back