'16 NJ QB Jarrett Guarantano (Vols commit 4/15/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Tennessee really has everything I’m looking for. Like I said, I loved everything about the visit,” Guarantano said. “The crowd was awesome and I love tradition. And you can’t get much more tradition than down here. Payton Manning, of course, one of my favorite quarterbacks. I would love to shadow everything he’s done.”

His dad played under Butch at Rutgers. Also has a good relationship with Coach Jake as well. Visited UT in the fall.

Attachments

• 1195314.jpeg
    1195314.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: 5 people
Awesome looking that far ahead and developing relationships...exciting part of recruiting

Impressive. And from one of the best high school programs in the country. Probably couldn't go wrong with this kid.

Sounds very promising.

But for Heaven's sake, can the writer of the article not get Manning's name right? It's PEYTON, not Payton. Shouldn't be that hard since his name's only been plastered all over the news for the last 20 years.

*steps quietly off soap box*

Reactions: 6 people
Guarantano guarantee

JustinWilsonLOL.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Sounds very promising.

But for Heaven's sake, can the writer of the article not get Manning's name right? It's PEYTON, not Payton. Shouldn't be that hard since his name's only been plastered all over the news for the last 20 years.

*steps quietly off soap box*

I hate damn spell check points.:banghead2:

This kid's film is VERY impressive. Especially for a sophomore. Throws a nice ball. Accurate on crossing routes and deep balls. Should continue to progress well. I would definitely like to eventually land him.

judging just off of this film, i would give him a 5.9 4*

but he is just a sophomore. he will probably get better. kid has a cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back