'15 FL RB/S Jordan Cronkite

VolinArizona

not in Arizona anymore
4_883039.jpg

Running Back, Safety
Miami, FL (Westminster Christian School)
Ht: 5-11 | Wt: 196
CLASS OF 2015

Jordan Cronkrite
Jordan Cronkrite - Class of 2015 - Freshma...

Vols have offered. Holds offers from Alabama, Arkansas, Clemson, Florida State, Penn St and some middle tier programs.

“I wouldn’t say (the offer) was a surprise. From what (Gillespie) told me before when I was there, I guess I was just waiting on it[.] “They’re one of the schools that I like the most. I don’t have, like, a list or anything, but they’re one of my top schools, if I had to say. I’ll probably take a hard look at them.”

“It was different from down here,” he said. “It was, like, city area, and it’s very different up there. I liked it a lot, actually. I could feel comfortable there. I was, like, shocked at how nice it was. It was one of the better colleges we’ve been able to visit.”

“Playing close to home would be nice,” Cronkrite said, “but it’s not really, like, a big factor in where I go to school.”

Based on the other sections of the article, if he gets a committable offer from Miami, he's theirs to lose.

Reactions: 2 people
Report from the South Florida Express tryouts.

Jordan Cronkrite Running back
2015 | 6-foot-0, 195 | Westminster Christian (Palmetto Bay, Fla.)

The Scoop: One of the top running backs in attendance, his athleticism, speed, and shiftiness made Cronkrite a nightmare for defenders to cover. After a productive junior campaign, he's cemented himself as a top-flight athlete in the region. Florida State, Clemson, Alabama, Tennessee and others have offered. He's visiting Miami for a Junior Day next month, an offer he's yet to receive.

-Rivals

He the 4th best back on the list.

He's probably headed to Gainesville.

I know he set up visit with his folks

Reactions: 1 person
Hg what are your assessment from Kentucky game yesterday. I'm not rubbing salt in wound. I figured u guys yo mop floor with them and I understand they are much better than past several years.

Hg what are your assessment from Kentucky game yesterday. I'm not rubbing salt in wound. I figured u guys yo mop floor with them and I understand they are much better than past several years.

The good: Running game, Drob, VH3/Poole and Run D.

The bad: Everything else.

The good: Running game, Drob, VH3/Poole and Run D.

The bad: Everything else.

Lol. Friend of mine was texting me and I couldn't believe it. Hey look at this way east is wide open. Uga secondary was exposed yesterday. And middle of field was widenopen

Lol. Friend of mine was texting me and I couldn't believe it. Hey look at this way east is wide open. Uga secondary was exposed yesterday. And middle of field was widenopen

We are in trouble then when we play them, because our OC doesn't know how to use the middle of the field.

Reactions: 1 person
We are in trouble then when we play them, because our OC doesn't know how to use the middle of the field.

I honestly think we will eat there secondary alive. I did not think calls were tjst bad last night my only question is when they r mas blitzing off the edge why would u not throw a ton of slants 2 step drop and sling it

VN Store

Back