It's with a heavy heart....

InVOLuntary

That I am asking for prayer for a fellow Vol and Volnation member. I received a phone call late last night that RichRollin (Volnation screen name) was tragically killed in a car accident sometime yesterday evening. He leaves a wife and 3 young boys ages 1 to 14. I got to know him while our kids were playing youth football together. Rich was a great guy and truly loved the Vols. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers as I'm sure they are suffering unimaginably today.

I am placing this in the recruiting forum because he hung out and posted here most of the time.

Please forgive me for bringing bad news to the forum on what appears to be a great day in Volnation. :hi:

Donations to help the family

Rubin Coffey Family Fund by Doug Coffin - GoFundMe

Reactions: 144 people
That I am asking for prayer for a fellow Vol and Volnation member. I received a phone call late last night that RichRollin (Volnation screen name) was tragically killed in a car accident sometime yesterday evening. He leaves a wife and 3 young boys ages 1 to 14. I got to know him while our kids were playing youth football together. Rich was a great guy and truly loved the Vols. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers as I'm sure they are suffering unimaginably today.

I am placing this in the recruiting forum because he hung out and posted here most of the time.

Please forgive me for bringing bad news to the forum on what appears to be a great day in Volnation. :hi:

So Sad... I'll be praying for his family. Such a tragic loss right before christmas

Reactions: 1 person
Oh that's terrible. I will be praying for his family. My greatest fear is leaving behind my wife and daughter prematurely.

That's horrible. Today is a sad day no matter what happens with recruiting. Prayers for his family. I can't imagine what they are going through.

Wait what?! This is horrible, horrible news.

Man, please please please send my best wishes (and all of VN's best wishes) to the family. I am praying for his family and for their peace.

If there is anything I, or this community, can do, please please please say the word.

This is tragic.

News like this really puts a perspective on things. We all want Lambert to be a Vol, but at the end of the day it's not nearly as important as friends, family, and loved ones. Make sure you tell your loved ones how much you care folks, you may not get another chance.

Reactions: 8 people
VN just became a little too real for me.

Can we do anything here as far as donations go to his family???

God Bless!!

Reactions: 3 people
Go through and look at some of his recent post. He'd been working unbelievable hours but was so excited at what was to be a great Christmas for his wife and children due to his hard work. All I can say is tell the people you're close to that you love them and give them a hug. You never know when your times up.

Reactions: 3 people
Awe dude...prayers for his family. This sucks, Rich was a good poster and I'm sure an even better man.

Right before christmas too...wow.

Here's to his family receiving that peace that surpasseth understanding...so sad.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back