'14 TN QB Will Bradshaw

This kid has all the measures with a very strong and accurate arm. I believe he would excel in cfb. He just needs the chance to compete for the job.

Brett Favre came from a similar background. He took a lower school scholarship because he was in a run first O in high school.

Will plays at my old high school. We are only one year apart as I'm a freshman at UT. I know he went on the camp circuit last summer visiting UT, Miss. St., and Ole Miss. Dyersburg runs the ball A LOT. However, Will is every bit of 6' 5" and he has a good arm. Isn't afraid to tuck it and run either. He's been the starter for two years now. He helped lead us to the quarterfinals of the State tournament this year and barely lost that game.

I have seen this kid. He has excellent tools to work with. My thinking on this is if we offered Charlie High a preferred walkon, this kid is certainly deserving of one as well. Not a knock on Charlie, I just think that this kids long term potential is greater.

Reactions: 1 person
He got an offer as preferred Walk-on at Miss State.

Not sure what he'll do.

Looks good to me. Definitely deserving of a preferred walk-on offer, IMO.

He got an offer as preferred Walk-on at Miss State.

Not sure what he'll do.

His sister is already at UT if im not mistaken but his mother may be a msu alum. She brought the damn cow bells to the high school games this year. Very annoying!

His sister is already at UT if im not mistaken but his mother may be a msu alum. She brought the damn cow bells to the high school games this year. Very annoying!

Ugh I wouldn't have been able to stand that...after the first time she pulled that crap I would've had to sit right behind her and blow a damn vuvuzela in her ear all game long.

watched kid play against my old high school 2 times kid has some good stuff. Good luck to him hope he gets a shot

His sister is at UT, she is a recruiting hostess. So he already has ties to the program. From what I've heard he wants to come here and his girlfriend is planning on transferring here next fall. Definitely has the size and arm strength to be a good player.

Whoever gets Will is getting a great kid from a great family. He may never play a down for UT but at the least he will make the team better every day at practice. Really hope he picks UT

Whoever gets Will is getting a great kid from a great family. He may never play a down for UT but at the least he will make the team better every day at practice. Really hope he picks UT

I agree with this. He does come from a great family other than the cow bells.

I hate the cowbells too...... a lot......
His mother went to UT Martin, his daddy to UTK.
Will has been offered a scholarship to Martin, but wants a bigger school.

I hate the cowbells too...... a lot......
His mother went to UT Martin, his daddy to UTK.
Will has been offered a scholarship to Martin, but wants a bigger school.

No! I need more cowbell! MORE!

Will-Ferrell-Gives-The-World-More-Cowbell-On-Saturday-Night-Live.gif

Reactions: 2 people
you haven't been to Starkville to a game, have you?

I just love that skit and wanted to use that gif. I have no desire to ever attend a game in Starkville. Ever. Once you've been to Neyland there is really no need to go anywhere else.

Reactions: 2 people
Will Bradshaw picked UT after spending time at pactice last week.

Preferred walk-on starting 2nd session Summer school.

Picked UT over Miss St.

Reactions: 13 people
Finally fills the void left by Charlie High. :yahoo:
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back