TE
Minster, OH
Minster

6'4"
205 lbs
40: 4.6

Scout.com: Eli Wolf Profile

1241241_zpsbe90e253.jpg

Younger brother of Ethan Wolf. Could only find scout profile.

Eli Wolf - Hudl

"I've also talked with the Tennessee coaches, especially with Ethan going there," Wolf said. "I've been down there and spoke with Coach (Butch) Jones, but nothing too much on recruiting. I'm going to go to a bunch of camps next summer, and getting to know all these schools."

-scout

Reactions: 5 people
"Caught 48 passes for 908 yards and scored 12 touchdowns as a junior. Made first team All-MAC."

Not bad as a backup to his brother.

Reactions: 7 people
"the strength of the wolf is the pack.
the strength of the pack is the wolf."

-abraham lincoln

Reactions: 6 people
That guy selling One-Man Wolfpack shirts better get going while he can. You guys might not know this--but Ethan considers himself a bit of a loner. He tends to think of himself as a one-man wolf pack. But when Butch offered Eli, he knew he was one of his own. And his wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there are two of them in the wolf pack... he was alone first in the pack, and then Eli joined in later. And approximately 13 months from now, when Ethan introduced him to Butch and Jake, he thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now he knows for sure, he just added two more guys to his wolf pack. Four of them wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!

(adapted liberally from The Hangover (2009))

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back