North Marion

5'11"
180 lbs

James Allen - Yahoo! Sports

James Allen

44013380E_zpsd79a7312.jpg

Vols offered. UF lock though

Tennessee offered.

"James Allen of Citra (Fl) North Marion. Was told he's a top priority by Vols staff."
-Ryan Bartow, 247 Sports

After watching this kids tape, he is one of my favorite RBs were are after. Kids is faaaaasssst and runs with power. He lowers his shoulder a lot, and makes some very quick cuts, but his straight line speed in nasty.

Crazy quick. I saw him play. Kid litterly has the accerlaration of Cj2k. I'm not kidding.

Crazy quick. I saw him play. Kid litterly has the accerlaration of Cj2k. I'm not kidding.

Current CJ or CJ2K type acceleration? I ask because CJ2K was making mid 4.3 NFL DBs look slow. Hard to imagine a HS kid with that type of speed.

Current CJ or CJ2K type acceleration? I ask because CJ2K was making mid 4.3 NFL DBs look slow. Hard to imagine a HS kid with that type of speed.

Acceleration and speed are two different things. Once hes in the open field he's gone.

He's a reflection of the ATH from FSU who they used on end arounds and screens I'll google his name later.

IIRC He ran a 4.47 with pads on at his Highschool. IMO id want him as a DB. He has great awareness.

Acceleration and speed are two different things. Once hes in the open field he's gone.

He's a reflection of the ATH from FSU who they used on end arounds and screens I'll google his name later.

IIRC He ran a 4.47 with pads on at his Highschool. IMO id want him as a DB. He has great awareness.

I get that acceleration and speed are two different things. CJ2K had some of the best acceleration in NFL history. That's all I'll say as I don't want to get into a pissing match.

Allen named UT his leader per 247. He also received offers from Utah, Indiana and Purdue today.

Backup Plan for Love or Kamara.

Striking resemblance to JAllen18 don't ya think? James is that you? You must have low self esteem to think you're a backup plan for Love or Kamara! It's ok buddy, we like you just fine :)

James Allen was a top the Tennessee RBs board as you know this spring.

Even with his commit to Louisville that hasn't slowed the Volunteers pursue I've been told.

-Ryan Bartow

Apparently Wisconsin, Oklahoma State, and West Virginia all have offered recently.

VN Store

Back