4_1057268.jpg

Defensive Tackle
Powder Springs, GA (McEachern)
Ht: 6-5 | Wt: 280
CLASS OF 2016

Julian Rochester

Julian Rochester - Yahoo! Sports

D Line Hightlights

Holds Vol offer. Clemson offered recently, as well. Bet he is a high 4* or higher in that class. Big boy as a sophomore.

Reactions: 2 people
Got an "ill beat the brakes off you" look on his face

Na. Just a bad joke

For some reason I read it in hyams voice. Would love for him to say this on air drunk one morning on the sports source, then shazzon smacks the hell out of him, then run out of town on a rail back to Lsu

Reactions: 1 person
I have been informed that Tennessee was first to offer McEachern (Ga.) 2016 DT Julian Rochester. I reported earlier today that Clemson was his first offer today per a coach at McEachern, but Julian informed me that Tennessee offered him three weeks ago.

Butch to Clemson right now:

1106.gif

Reactions: 14 people
Too small, imo. Maybe we can convert him to TE?

JK, obviously.

"Tennessee*called my coach and told him they wanted to offer me, then my coach got me on the phone with them so they could tell me about it."It was my first offer and I couldn't believe it to be honest. I did not think I would have offers from schools this early. I thought it would be more like my junior year, so I was very surprised by the offer."I know Tennessee is an SEC school, but I do not know a lot about them yet. They made sure I knew they offered me first, that stood out to me in our quick conversation over the phone."

-scout

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back