'16 NC QB Austin Kendall (former UT commit)

wU-Tang Vol

QB
Charlotte, NC
Charlotte Christian

6'2"
197 lbs

Austin Kendall

Scout.com: Austin Kendall Profile

Austin Kendall - Yahoo! Sports

QB-QA_zps8faf9ede.jpg

Austin Kendall - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

Visiting this weekend

Wow. Great tape for a Sophomore. He'll be categorized as a Pro Style guy but he definitely has the ability to tuck it and run. Very good footwork and an extremely quick release. His release is crazy good for a 10th grader. Unbelievable. He's been coached up well. Also like the way he keeps his eyes downfield when he moves out of the pocket. Very impressive kid.

Top 5 QB for the '16 class IMO.

Reactions: 2 people
Ryan Callahan @RyanCallahan247

RT @ChrisSmithVU247: 2016 QB Austin Kendall - Char. Chrst. (NC) says he just received an offer from #Tennessee. #Vols #SEC

2016 is so far away.

fyp

Caveat: But I am glad we have Butch & Co. to start talking and building these early relationships. Last staff could see far enough into the future to coach a game let alone recruit 2, 3, or 4 years down the road! GBO!!

fyp

Caveat: But I am glad we have Butch & Co. to start talking and building these early relationships. Last staff could see far enough into the future to coach a game let alone recruit 2, 3, or 4 years down the road! GBO!!

Dooley didn't even try to build relationships in Tennessee, it still makes me crazy.

Scout.com: Tar Heel State talent talks Tennessee

"I though it was great," Kendall said of the Neyland Stadium atmosphere. "I was there for the Georgia game and that was an amazing game. I loved the atmosphere. It was really loud. It definitely distracts the other team. The coaches gave me good feedback and it was a great time."

Likes our staff, excited about the offer

“They told me, if I was a 2015 (prospect), I would have had (the offer) already, but I’m young,” Kendall said. “And (offensive coordinator Mike Bajakian) and (offensive graduate assistant Cody) Kempt and Coach Jones, I’ve been able to get a good relationship with them, talking to them on the phone every week.

“They want me to call every week, and just being able to establish that relationship with them, I think that really triggered it. I really got good feedback, and that really triggered the offer, I think.”

“Those were the first two games I’ve been to (at Tennessee). I thought it was great. The atmosphere was awesome[.] At one point, I couldn’t even hear my own voice. It was pretty sweet.”

“They really gave me great feedback, and I like how Coach Jones has really reached out to me,” he said. “He actually wanted to talk to me on the phone a couple times. Every Wednesday I call, and it’s real nice talking to him, because he actually communicates with me on the phone. Most coaches maybe wouldn’t do that, and I really liked that.”

“I think I’m more of a pocket passer, but when I can get out, I can, and I can make moves on my feet as well[.] They think I’m a great fit for their system. They definitely like how I can stay in the pocket and get out of the pocket, and they told me I definitely fit the way they run their offense.”

Looks like Kendall is towards the top of our QB board for 2016.

Reactions: 3 people
If we've offered any '16 prospect, our staff considers them elite IMO. Hope we stay on him

Bajakian all over the globe this week...hope those airlines have improved their menus...dude doesn't have the weight to lose.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Bajakian all over the globe this week...hope those airlines have improved their menus...dude doesn't have the weight to lose.

There's no amount of food in the world that will make Coach Jake look any less like Buster Bluth

There's no amount of food in the world that will make Coach Jake look any less like Buster Bluth

Arrested Development :lol: cue The Final Countdown :rock:

VN Store

Back